Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Executive Chef
    It’s the only 30hit Seeker Goblins that complete the goal.
    They spawn from the Theatre and the Jousting Arena.
    The Taverns (Pirate included), Amphitheater, Thurston’s Fort and Library spawn 90hit Seeker Goblins.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe we are talking about different goals. I have Madam Makeda: Goblin Slayer.
    Place Makeda's Wagon. This is done.
    Defeat Traveling Goblins (5) Check Plots & Mushroom Circles
    Defeat Wandering Goblins (2) Check Sparkling Mines and Conservatories
    Defeat Seeker Goblins (1) Check Theaters and Amphitheaters

I fought a 90 hits Goblin that spawned from my brand new Amphitheater, but my goal still says 0 of 1 completed. So this is an issue.

I have fought several Wandering Goblins, and my goal is complete, but none of them were from Sparkling Mines or Conservatories. Therefore, the theory that you have to spawn them from only the places listed in the goal is not correct.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Maybe we are talking about different goals. I have Madam Makeda: Goblin Slayer.
    Place Makeda's Wagon. This is done.
    Defeat Traveling Goblins (5) Check Plots & Mushroom Circles
    Defeat Wandering Goblins (2) Check Sparkling Mines and Conservatories
    Defeat Seeker Goblins (1) Check Theaters and Amphitheaters

I fought a 90 hits Goblin that spawned from my brand new Amphitheater, but my goal still says 0 of 1 completed. So this is an issue.

I have fought several Wandering Goblins, and my goal is complete, but none of them were from Sparkling Mines or Conservatories. Therefore, the theory that you have to spawn them from only the places listed in the goal is not correct.
    The scoring error seems to occur at random. I kept track of my scoring, visiting the goals list after every victory, and am absolutely certain that they counted the one from the Amphitheater but not the Pirate Tavern. Immediately after that, I knocked down a third 90-hit-point Goblin visiting a Library, and that one counted towards the goal.

On a side note, this counting error also randomly pops up when I'm collecting from my groups of mithril droppers as well as certain groups of energy droppers. I'm trying to make a video of these errors to submit as proof, but it's not easy as the error comes up when you least expect it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The scoring error seems to occur at random. I kept track of my scoring, visiting the goals list after every victory, and am absolutely certain that they counted the one from the Amphitheater but not the Pirate Tavern. Immediately after that, I knocked down a third 90-hit-point Goblin visiting a Library, and that one counted towards the goal.

On a side note, this counting error also randomly pops up when I'm collecting from my groups of mithril droppers as well as certain groups of energy droppers. I'm trying to make a video of these errors to submit as proof, but it's not easy as the error comes up when you least expect it.
    Haven?t figured out how to record a video of random issues, they happen so fast and randomly, but would love to know how to do it a proof too. I?ve loved doing this mini game but got all the characters and now filling coins and crystals ready for when more become available. Love that the 6 goblins drop items associated with the gnomish mine. Especially as the elves are asking for more of those, but would still like to be able to make the firefly lamps. I only have one in stock but elves occasionally ask for 3. I?ve even started collecting walls and gates of crystal to contain the goblins. Can?t have them running amok can we? In the mean time I?m still battling direboars to complete the last of the tasks for Karan. Love that the first of the 3 types of goblins have given rotten cabbages and then golden items, while the Suri, Suki & Sully gave Trade tickets and permits for little effort. Really makes things more fun when there are such great rewards for my time and effort. Hope some others are also grateful for the distraction MM has offered me.

Fashion Designer
    Impressive LemracCafe!
    Since you?ve done it all at this point, What is your recommended order of getting items?
    1. Madam Makeda
    2. Summoner?s Portal
    3.?
    Thanks in advance for the insight. Trying to determine if I want to just summon in order from the portal or if the Crystal Dragon helps get me to the others faster?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Impressive LemracCafe!
    Since you?ve done it all at this point, What is your recommended order of getting items?
    1. Madam Makeda
    2. Summoner?s Portal
    3.?
    Thanks in advance for the insight. Trying to determine if I want to just summon in order from the portal or if the Crystal Dragon helps get me to the others faster?
    I did :

Portal
    Madam Makeda - 7 day timer, drops 3-9 seekers coins
    Dragon - 5 day timer, drops various numbers of each crystals
    Suri - has a story, gives trade tickets for tasks, finishes with permits
    Suki - has a story, gives trade tickets per tasks, finishes with permits
    Sully - has a story, gives tickets, finish with permits
    Mystic Shoppe - sells a pond (uses coins), crystal gates (uses coins), crystal fences (10 purple crystals)
    Gertie - has a story, gives rotten cabbages per task, finish gives gold nuggets
    Bartolo - has a story, gives rotten cabbages per task, finish gives golden eggs
    Julian - has a story, gives rotten cabbages per task, finish gives golden apples
    Talulah
    Gur
    Karan
    Pond (from shop)
    Fences

All 6 goblins are on 8 hr timer and have the chance to spawn every level (3-90 hit) goblins all week long, not just on weekends (I usually get 4-5 spawns per collection).
    Goblins also drop items that go with the gnomish mine story, items which the Elven trades have started asking for.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 06-19-23 at 10:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    What a great summary, LemracCafe - thanks so much! Is your screen name a play on Caramel Cafe, perhaps your latte of choice?

I have Madam and the Portal; was working towards the Dragon but may do a goblin or two for something to do during the week. Perhaps the chance of a random goblin spawn multiple times a day will work out better than guaranteed crystal drops every five days.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    What a great summary, LemracCafe - thanks so much! Is your screen name a play on Caramel Cafe, perhaps your latte of choice?

I have Madam and the Portal; was working towards the Dragon but may do a goblin or two for something to do during the week. Perhaps the chance of a random goblin spawn multiple times a day will work out better than guaranteed crystal drops every five days.
    Very observant of you GiselleX16, you’re so close. Even when I tell ppl my real name (Carmel) they don’t see it. The username was used for my first S8 game - Bakery Story. Only found CS because playing to L10 was worth gems in Fashion Story, but I was hooked by L3, upon visiting other kingdoms and seeing how great they could be.

I figure if ppl who use the forum can also provide info that is helpful to others it makes for a higher standard of gamesmanship. Sorry I didn’t take screen shots of steps in Goblin stories but they are fairly simple tasks that most players should be able to do. Even before completing each task the goblins still have a high chance of spawning.

Fashion Designer
    Love it, So helpful. Thanks!
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    I just did a travellers trade, in MM trade wagon and got a few coins, 3 orange crystals, 2 blue crystals and a golden nugget. Glad I keep doing the crystal trades during the wk while waiting for some items to mature, at the cost of less energy than fighting goblins.

Did a wanderer’s trade - few coins, 2 orange crystals, 2 blue crystals, another golden nugget and a gem!
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 06-21-23 at 06:29 AM.

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast