Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Fashion Designer
    I finally got Julian and completed my collection of Goblins!
    I did get sidetracked a couple times but now I have all the people who can help grow my Seekers Coins outside of the weekend. Gonna take a brief detour of 50 coins to get the Crystal Kitsunecorn and then try for the Crystal Wyvern and Crystal Naga. I am interested to see if completing part 2 of the Imogen storyline will have her drop the 4 crystals LemracCafe mentioned.

At last— I accumulated 500 coins for an Alicorn.

Can anyone tell me how I do goal 1 in the Rockford series please? I don?t seem to have Makedas trade wagon?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CardboardBox24 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how I do goal 1 in the Rockford series please? I don?t seem to have Makedas trade wagon?
    Please refer to Post #01 for info about Makeda's wagon.
    I think you need to be level 25 or higher. Then the wagon is available any weekend. Just keep it on your board as it's an ongoing thing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilibert View Post
    Congratulations, Chilibert! That takes perseverance!

Congrats! I am at 457, wish I had kept track of when I started the quest to 500 to see how long it actually took!

I don’t remember when I began… because, at first I didn’t want the wagon. I only have in one account— I’m going to begin a new count for a second alicorn—today 4-19–the yaya gave 10 coins— probably will take 3-4 months to accumulate.

Executive Chef
    Congratulations! I remember how excited I was to finally get mine.

What do you prefer better, to obtain crystals? The goblins or the crystal dragon?

Fashion Designer
    What do you prefer better, to obtain crystals? The goblins or the crystal dragon?
    The crystal dragon only drops a few crystal every 5 days, whereas the goblins are ready for collection every 8 hours. The goblins have a chance at spawning other goblins which can be any or all of the types of spawned goblins (3,5,8,10,30,90) all of which drop crystals. Depending how much energy you have could be the deciding factor for you. Personally I got the crystal dragon first, but at the time the goblins were not available till later. But you may decide otherwise. You can also make 4 baby goblins in Ivy's nursery, who also have the chance to spawn goblins for beating. Again it's up to you. All this info is available in the MM trade wagon and summoners portal thread. Good luck with whichever choice you make.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940