Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I got a Traveler's Crystal from my pond, but that's about it after 4-5 visits. The dragon is a much better investment! Well I stored my Shoppe away as it jas no interesting crafts at the moment.
    In that caseI may rethink buying the pond. I’ve had much better results from the now 2 goblins I’ve summoned. They are both on 8 hrs timers and every second collection spawns a goblin ranging from 5-90 hits. This happens all wk not just when MM visits. Will leave decos till more have been introduced, and till I have more space for fences etc.

Haven’t yet figured out whether the goblins are girls or boys, or maybe they prefer ‘they’.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 05-30-23 at 01:45 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've done a heap of work on the dedicated thread about Madam Makeda and thought you'd like to see the official drops from these items. Keep checking in on that thread from time to time for updates etc. Thanks as always go to HungryGoblin for providing the drops. We are very grateful!

Gertie
    Info: This tamed creature doesn't want to fight you. It'd much rather have a nice conversation. Visit them for Troll Horn, Goblin Flags, and more, with chance to spawn a Goblin monster.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 40 minutes - 50 seeker's coin
    Drops: bone, creep tooth, glimmerdust, goblin flag, glimmer mushroom, gnomish emerald, larkspurite, troll horn, troll essence, traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster), seeker goblin (monster)
    Collection time: 8 hours

Crystal Dragon
    Info: This dragon's scales have crystalized! Visit for Crystals.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 40 minutes - 75 seeker's coin
    Drops: bundle of crystals
    Collection time: 5 days

Mystic Pond
    Info: A mystical and mysterious watering hole. Visit for Crafting materials and a small chance of Crystlals.
    Crafted: Mystic Decor Shoppe, 30 minutes - 20 seeker's coin
    Drops: mermaid scales, water, butterfish, catfish, blue fish, swamp water, algae water, fuzzy moss, onyx ore, traveler's crystal, wanderer's crystal, seeker's crystal
    Collection time: 5 hours
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-04-23 at 12:06 AM.

Does anyone else find that ?rollbacks? QUADRUPLE when Makeda is in town? I feel like with the back to back to back to back and multiple at a time quests that?well?.Storm8 is outgrowing their britches, shall we say.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2863.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	69476Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2864.jpeg 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	69477Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2860.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	69478Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2862.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	69479

Bartolo's info card. 8h collection time.

The last image is from Gur's slot, but the info text is the same as Bartolo. I forgot to take a print of bartolo's info before crafting and now it's locked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2863.jpeg 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	69476Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2864.jpeg 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	69477Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2860.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	69478Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2862.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	69479

Bartolo's info card. 8h collection time.

The last image is from Gur's slot, but the info text is the same as Bartolo. I forgot to take a print of bartolo's info before crafting and now it's locked.
    So far the info on all the goblins (Gertie, Bartolo & Karan) that I’ve summoned has been the same both before and after. The only difference is some of MM words once they arrive. The tasks in each goblin’s ‘story’ are different, however the rewards for most tasks are rotten cabbages and the final rewards are Gertie - golden nuggets, Bartolo - golden eggs & Karan - golden apples. I think it was 5 of each. They all spawn goblins of all 3 types too (traveller, wanderer & seeker at all times) even after the final reward. I keep forgetting to take screen shots on all tasks, but will try harder to remember them as I go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    If you have some time to fill in and some left over energy you can do the crystal trades. You need 10 of each crystal in the wagon. Mostly you get more than that 10 of each crystal, and every extra crystal that way costs only 1 energy to get them. eg: if you do a trade and get 14 purple, 12 orange and 11 blue that means you have earned 7 crystals for that 1 energy. I?ve done heaps of them and they?re paying off. While I?m watching TV in the evenings, and waiting for other items to mature, I tap on the trades. I?ve had quite a few coins as a result.

Of courseI purchased the portal first then I got MM (7 d timer)2nd as she drops 3-9 coins a week (I had 5,7,9,3) which only cost me the 1 energy to collect from her. I then did the crystal dragon (5 d timer) next because she gives crystals and a chance of coins. Some of the crystal amounts I?ve gotten from the dragon are in double digits, again for only 1 energy. Of course the way the crystal drops work you?ll end up with more purple than any others, when that happens I do the Travellers Trade which drops multiples of the other 2, and often drops all kinds of building materials (even frequently used ones) and I?ve had the occasional golden item too. Hope this info helps other players.

So far each of the characters that I?ve summoned have story lines that require some action. The first 2 rewarded me with multiple trade tickets, the third with expansion permits. I?m now on my first goblin. So far I?ve earned about 8 cabbages and final reward window shows a golden nugget. For me I find MM a great addition as it gives me something to do while waiting for some items to mature, and the rewards have been really good.
    My crystal trades are no longer consistently returning more of the blue Seeker Crystals than they are using up.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    My crystal trades are no longer consistently returning more of the blue Seeker Crystals than they are using up.
    Yeah we need to be able to use Seeker Crystals more..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    Yeah we need to be able to use Seeker Crystals more..
    Agreed. For the past week I've had way more Seeker Crystals compared to the others, literally 5 times as many!

Fashion Designer
    The whole MM events work pretty much the same as MH’s. Purple crystals = shield tokens, orange crystals = sword tokens, and blue crystals = staff tokens. They are required 50 purple, 25 orange and 25 blue to make 1 seeker coin. Then craft/summon items for your realm. I’m finding that I’m still getting a net positive numbers (mostly) of crystals per trade, I’m not too upset about the rewards that are a loss of 1-2 crystals because it only happens a few times while building up stores. Again, as with lots of events and rewards, patience is a key factor. I do prefer the crystal trades because I’ve had up to 45 extra crystals (25 purple, 5 orange and 10 blue) for 1 energy used. I know that seems like a big amount of crystals and it doesn’t happen often, but it does happen. I’m sorry my experience is a mostly positive one and that other player’s don’t. It reminds me of how only a few players get the free give from adventures during events just like the Hummingbird Queen in this current event. I’d rather accept some losses on some trades than have to spend gems finishing tasks (but that’s just me, I suppose)

I have little interest in many of the items I’m yet to craft/summon in MRC during MH’s, so was quite excited when this new similar ongoing event came along and the hits on goblin spawns count towards points in MH’s too, so less lost energy collecting tokens. Of the 3 goblins I’ve summoned so far all drop items that can be used in the gnomish mine, which has started showing up in Elven trades. I have lots of energy and coins and am basically waiting for more land to open up that is not part of a storyline, and changing the layout of my Queendom. I will keep doing MM tasks for as long as I’m able to (until more interesting characters and deco’s are available). I like to think that all players have positive outcomes while playing CS.

Executive Chef
    I'm still only up to 34 Seeker's Coins. A few more weeks and maybe I can get something.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast