Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Armor

Hello in the globings big adventures I need more armor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0745.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	69594  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    When you click on the RM icon to get the pop up where you can see your placement or trade stuff in, there's a tab at the end labeled How To. If you click on that, it should show you the different things you can do to get points.

I'm having issues with my internet at the moment so I can't open the game to show you the current image, but this is the one from last RM:

Yes, but it just says "completing tasks around the realm" which is completely unhelpful. I wondered if there was anything clearer.

Fashion Designer
    Hello fellow goblin hunters! Which one do i craft first: the Madam or the Portal?
    Am i correct that Madam?s pros are shes a guaranteed seeker dropper?
    While the portal opens up other characters, including the Crystal dragon?
    Thanks in advance for advice!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Hello fellow goblin hunters! Which one do i craft first: the Madam or the Portal?
    I would craft the madam first. She drops coins every 7 days. Between 3 and 8 or possibly 10. I can’t remember but sure someone else will. Then do the portal and the goblins who often spark goblins every 8 hours. I now have all 6 and I must spark about 8-10 goblins a day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    That is what I would recommend. Madam Makeda first and then the portal. That path requires the fewest Seekers coins before you can get a character to help you earn crystals or coins faster.
    I believe she is the only character or item to drop actual seekers coins and not crystals that have to be traded for coins.

I am taking this slowly. Right now I have Madam Makeda and the portal. I am currently working on the 75 coins for the Crystal dragon.

Fashion Designer
    My level 34 account doesn?t have the Realm Master event. I won the event last time, so I know I?m eligible to play.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    My level 34 account doesn?t have the Realm Master event. I won the event last time, so I know I?m eligible to play.
    The start level might have gone up. I said level 25 this was based on some assumptions and check with various players. But we do not now for sure, my first estimation was around level 35-36.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The start level might have gone up. I said level 25 this was based on some assumptions and check with various players. But we do not now for sure, my first estimation was around level 35-36.
    I appreciate the information. S8 should be consistent and should tell us the rules or requirements. I used gems to boost some of my deliveries. Maybe they don?t want my money. Last time I was still only level 33. Switching the rules from one event to another seems odd and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    25 is definitely the pre-requisite level for the mini event- I had that confirmed ages back when the mini events were released. It might have just been a glitch for the realm master, but I'll check this week.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Here are the drops for all of the Goblins. I've added these to the dedicated thread - not the Inventory Guide as yet

Gertie
    Info: This tamed creature doesn't want to fight you. It'd much rather have a nice conversation. Visit them for Troll Horn, Goblin Flags, and more, with a chance to spawn a Goblin monster.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 40 minutes - 50 seeker's coin
    Drops: bone, creep tooth, glimmerdust, goblin flag, glimmer mushroom, gnomish emerald, larkspurite, troll horn, troll essence, traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster), seeker goblin (monster)
    Collection time: 8 hours

Tallulah
    Info: This goblin is terrified that his breath might smell bad, and he hopes he didn't offend you. Visit them for Troll Horn, Goblin Flags, and more, with a chance to spawn a Goblin monster.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 40 minutes - 50 seeker's coin
    Drops: bone, creep tooth, glimmerdust, goblin flag, glimmer mushroom, gnomish emerald, larkspurite, troll horn, troll essence, traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster), seeker goblin (monster)

Bartolo
    Info: Visit them for Goblin Flag, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Stones and more, with a chance to spawn a Goblin monster!
    Drops: deep mine stone, fangblood gem, glimmer mushroom, glimmeragate, gnomish emerald, goblin flag, jeweled flower, larkspurite, penstemonium, traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster), seeker goblin (monster)

Gur
    Info: Visit them for Goblin Flag, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Stones and more, with a chance to spawn a Goblin monster!
    Drops: deep mine stone, fangblood gem, glimmer mushroom, glimmeragate, gnomish emerald, goblin flag, jeweled flower, larkspurite, penstemonium, seeker goblin (monster), traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster)

Karan
    Info: This goblin is someone you can trust... probably. Keep an eye out when you visit them for Goblin Flag, Silver Ore, Bone, and more, with a chance to spawn a Goblin monster!
    Drops: bacon, bone, creep tooth, fangbeast (monster), fey crystal (rare), fur, glimmer mushroom, gnomish emerald, goblin flag, jewels, larkspurite, prime cut, rat tail, seeker goblin (monster), silver ore, skunkupine (monster), traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster)

Julian
    Info: This goblin is someone you can trust... probably. Keep an eye out when you visit them for Goblin Flag, Silver Ore, Bone, and more, with a chance to spawn a Goblin monster!
    Drops: bacon, bone, creep tooth, fangbeast (monster), fey crystal (rare), fur, glimmer mushroom, gnomish emerald, goblin flag, jewels, larkspurite, prime cut, rat tail, seeker goblin (monster), silver ore, skunkupine (monster), traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster)

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast