Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure this is worth it. As a newer player, I don't have all these item laying around to give away. It's asking me for Fey Crystal, of which I have very little, and Hearty Feasts, which I need for adventures.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Executive Chef
    I guess doing those trades depends on how much you want the crystals. And the Community event still rewards those crowns. I'll see how far I want to go on this. Kinda on the fence right now.

Fashion Designer
    Earlier today I was offered 5 points or whatever to deliver items, and now it is 20 points, which is much better, but still not sure I want to participate. Or do you get offered more and more points the more items you deliver? Also, why is ther no option to refresh items you don't want to trade, just like with the Elven Outpost? If I'm not willing to give up my Hearty Feasts, then I can never move on past that point?
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Let's keep Event questions and post in the event thread. I appreciate there's crossover but this thread is for weekend mini events.

Rhino Keeper
    Just crafted the Mystic Pond, I will update in this post below my upcoming drops fyi

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0759.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	69382 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0760.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	69383
    Timer: 5 hours

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0762.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	156.4 KB 
ID:	69384

first drop brings no crystal: water - fuzzy moss - mermaid scales
    second drop brings no crystal: water - blue fish - mermaid scales
    Last edited by xiq24; 05-27-23 at 11:35 AM.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Just finished the Gertie (travelling goblin) story. At all stages of tasks list I received rotten cabbages, then the final reward was gold nuggets. Gertie is on an 8 hr timer and every 2-3 collections spawned varying goblins of all types, and everyday not just when MM visits. All in all very satisfied with this aspect of the MM mini game. In progress of summoning Bartolo (wandering goblin). Hoping this storyline is as profitable as Gertie?s.

Planning the pond next, but have no plans to purchase fences or gates at this stage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Just finished the Gertie (travelling goblin) story. At all stages of tasks list I received rotten cabbages, then the final reward was gold nuggets. Gertie is on an 8 hr timer and every 2-3 collections spawned varying goblins of all types, and everyday not just when MM visits. All in all very satisfied with this aspect of the MM mini game. In progress of summoning Bartolo (wandering goblin). Hoping this storyline is as profitable as Gertie?s.

Planning the pond next, but have no plans to purchase fences or gates at this stage.
    Thanks for the info !
    for your information, the pond has not given any crystal for me so far, I have collected 5 or 6 times already.
    Only water, mermaid scales and sometimes fuzzy moss, onyx ores and blue fish
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Thanks for the info !
    for your information, the pond has not given any crystal for me so far, I have collected 5 or 6 times already.
    A regular fancy looking pond Well I have it as well and will check.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Yea but it’s soooooo pretty!

Nightclub Owner
    I got a Traveler's Crystal from my pond, but that's about it after 4-5 visits. The dragon is a much better investment! Well I stored my Shoppe away as it jas no interesting crafts at the moment.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast