Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Let's Go London - 2023 May 16 (14 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I haven’t done a side goal in awhile. Wow! The required amount of recipes is huge! So frustrating. It’s going to be hard to finish this one. Both required recipes are 2 hour ones. I work during the day so can only make them in the evening.
    me neither! I used to do side goal no matter what before they changed the goal format (back when 14days goals didn't overlap with 5days one), now I just see the prize and decide if it's worth the effort or not (most times it wasn't).

so far the recipes for side goals were one I already have its og oven so not worth the try at all lol

Rhino Keeper
    I think I like the side goal prize better than the main one lol. Is the main goal prize related to London? Just wondering.

Please do not add me. Too many neighbors

I think the main goal prize is inspired by The Great British Bake Off. personally I love the main goal prize, ive been meaning to get bakers displays. Perfect for the kitchen i want to make.

Fashion Designer
    I don't see why it was so critically important for them to go and change the names of goal parts after goal drop. It was an inconvenience to have different names and myself and other neighbors posting preferences only to be getting confused about what everyone wants.

Farm Supplier
    Why would they have queen on British note when the king should be on it? I know the king Charles notes haven't been rolled out yet but still...

Please don't send invites to me. Leave your id on my wall. Neighbor criteria is very strict. I don't add those under level 30. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I don't see why it was so critically important for them to go and change the names of goal parts after goal drop. It was an inconvenience to have different names and myself and other neighbors posting preferences only to be getting confused about what everyone wants.
    I understand that, but a "British Dollar" really doesn't exist. At least they haven't been lazy for once...thank god

Rhino Keeper
    Recipes in Phone Box Stove

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3281.jpg 
Views:	481 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	69273

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3280.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	69274

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I think it's important because it makes people think they didn't care or didn't even have knowledge about other people's currency. It's not just a name they could create outta nowhere. I meant if someone said Japanese Dollar or American Won or Korean Yen, I'd be wondering what the hey were they thinking about too, lol

like, seriously, wasn't it a common knowledge already? kinda made it seemed rude and ignorant, as if Dollar is something they could use as universal currency for everyone.

Executive Chef
    Phone Box appliance looks cool, like it 😎

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I think it's important because it makes people think they didn't care or didn't even have knowledge about other people's currency. It's not just a name they could create outta nowhere. I meant if someone said Japanese Dollar or American Won or Korean Yen, I'd be wondering what the hey were they thinking about too, lol

like, seriously, wasn't it a common knowledge already? kinda made it seemed rude and ignorant, as if Dollar is something they could use as universal currency for everyone.
    I get they were righting their wrong which is respectable. What really should have happened is it should've been caught before the goal was released. It's like someone not proofreading their article before publishing. A very simple search online about the appropriate names would have saved the correction and trouble.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast