Thread: No Germination In the Craft Shop Nor Breeding Calculator

Rhino Keeper

No Germination In the Craft Shop Nor Breeding Calculator

Whatever happened to proofreading before launch? For those of you expecting to breed the Germination Dragon for the current event, it's not in the breeding possibilities yet nor is it in the craft shop to craft so don't waste gold speed breeding for it. The same thing happened for Nightshade and Bundle wasn't in the craft shop when it was supposed to have been released. May has just been a banner month. Come on?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Whatever happened to proofreading before launch? For those of you expecting to breed the Germination Dragon for the current event, it's not in the breeding possibilities yet nor is it in the craft shop to craft so don't waste gold speed breeding for it. The same thing happened for Nightshade and Bundle wasn't in the craft shop when it was supposed to have been released. May has just been a banner month. Come on?
    Thanks for flagging this over! I see that the Germination Dragon is currently in the Market, which means that it is breedable. However, I do see the missing crafts! I've let the team know and they're working on getting those into the Spell Shop now! You likely need to force close your game and reopen to see the changes reflected in about 5 minutes or so

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks for flagging this over! I see that the Germination Dragon is currently in the Market, which means that it is breedable. However, I do see the missing crafts! I've let the team know and they're working on getting those into the Spell Shop now! You likely need to force close your game and reopen to see the changes reflected in about 5 minutes or so
    The same thing went on with Nightshade not being available for an entire weekend and the Monday morning after until a ticket was sent to support. Coincidentally, Nightshade shows up less than an hour after the response. The same thing went on with Wishlist in 2017. It was in the market but still not breedable.

New Resident
    I?ve just logged in now, and no germination dragon available?.oh! But you CAN buy it!! Also had the same issues with Nightshade dragon- 6 days of constant breeding and nothing!
    This is the reason I stopped playing a couple of years ago? unless you want to pay gold to get any of the comp dragons, you?ve got no chance 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cgcness View Post
    I?ve just logged in now, and no germination dragon available?.oh! But you CAN buy it!! Also had the same issues with Nightshade dragon- 6 days of constant breeding and nothing!
    This is the reason I stopped playing a couple of years ago? unless you want to pay gold to get any of the comp dragons, you?ve got no chance ��
    It's available to be crafted. I'm not sure about breeding yet but, according to people in the know, it should be among the breeding possibilities since it's in the market. I'd go the craft route if Germination is impossible to breed after an unreasonable number of tries. This is the only good thing about the current event type in my opinion. Hopefully something is done about these common requirements sooner than later.

Fashion Designer
    I bred the Germination dragon shortly after the event started. I'm not sure of the exact time.

What got me was that there was nothing in the Craft shop for *days* about the Bundle dragon (Spin to Win), so even if you had the tickets, you couldn't do anything with them.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.