Thread: Artic Isles No Longer Available?

Artic Isles No Longer Available?

I?ve been playing on IOS for a while before I lost it and remade my current account. I feel like it?s extremely difficult to get an Ice Age dragon now compared to when I did it years ago.

The FAQ tab in dragon story even tells me what I should do to breed it and I still got nothing. I just checked an official article about it that got updated 2 months ago saying the Artic Isles is a legacy feature that?s no longer supported.

Does this mean even accounts on IOS can?t unlock the Artic Isles now?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanstrike26 View Post
    I?ve been playing on IOS for a while before I lost it and remade my current account. I feel like it?s extremely difficult to get an Ice Age dragon now compared to when I did it years ago.

The FAQ tab in dragon story even tells me what I should do to breed it and I still got nothing. I just checked an official article about it that got updated 2 months ago saying the Artic Isles is a legacy feature that?s no longer supported.

The Artic Isles are only available for iOS, and unfortunately not for Android. If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please make sure to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanstrike26 View Post

I have also noticed that it is extremely difficult to breed an Ice Age dragon now, while it wasn't in the past. And yes, I play on iOS.

Unfortunately, the response we received does not tell us if iOS can still open the Arctic Isles or not.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.