Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/11: From Cover to Cover | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    To help (every so slightly) with spawning monsters...
    After I clear a monster, I tap one other building, wait about 20 seconds, then force-close my game. Wait about 20 seconds and open it again. It feels like it "clears the memory" and I can spawn a new monster in fewer than 2 trees and all my farmhouses! It's a pain in the neck, but so is using all my energy to get no monsters. And yes, I agree; the fangbeasts are really annoying right now =/

Executive Chef
    I'm beginning to think that the limit of Inky Goo is 2.
    What I mean is we can just have 2 in our inventory. That's just my suspicious mind.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What I mean is we can just have 2 in our inventory. That's just my suspicious mind.
    I have the impression the more you have goo in the inventory the stronger is sticks to the Tome when it is defeated
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have the impression the more you have goo in the inventory the stronger is sticks to the Tome when it is defeated
    True. I really did lol on that one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I already had 8 when i realized i didnt need that many! Crafting my first fairytale tome now. On the whole the sticky goo would indeed explain the sluggishness of progress of this event

Farm Supplier
    The goo is not a guaranteed drop either, I fought 2 of the monsters but still only have 1 goo

Finally, FINALLY!, I found the monster that was preventing the red Acer tree from spawning the Beastly Tome. I really wish they had/would add a search function. I can’t tell you how many trees I’ve chopped. At least 60 over the last 2-3 days. So annoying.
    Maybe I’ll be able to get somewhere now. ��������*♀️

Executive Chef
    Storm8 the Ephemeral Tome spawn is not dropping Ancient Fables.
    Please fix asap! Thanks.

Update: All fixed now!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 05-15-23 at 05:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Finally, FINALLY!, I found the monster that was preventing the red Acer tree from spawning the Beastly Tome. I really wish they had/would add a search function. I can’t tell you how many trees I’ve chopped. At least 60 over the last 2-3 days. So annoying.
    Maybe I’ll be able to get somewhere now. ��������*♀️
    You can hit the expand button and look for those dark fog-like areas to look for a monster spawned, or you can switch on your game sound. The music changes when a monster is in your kingdom. I do that if something seems amiss or just to be sure.

Executive Chef
    The drop rate for Fairytale Tome has not been 200%. So far, the one I have made only drops 1 page, not multiple.

It is taking me more than 24 hours to collect 8 hats. If I am lucky, it will be 4.5 days to collect the 24 hats.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast