Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/11: From Cover to Cover | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by isthatachicken View Post
    is the blue text a link? i can't see the information
    Hi, welcome to the forum. I fixed (removed) all your empty and test posts for you. Please be careful not to do that again.

Yes it is a link, but it is for this event thread you're in so it won't take you anywhere.

Everything you need to know about this event is in the first few posts on page 1 of this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Is there any way to get more writing desks? I?ve checked market but there aren?t any available, even with gems.
    I guess you already know by now but just to be sure: the magic quill is the equivalent

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    I guess you already know by now but just to be sure: the magic quill is the equivalent
    The Enchanted Quill which is available for purchase for 165 gems says it drops Ancient Fables, Chin Hairs, and Torn Pages. But not Enchanted Texts like the Writing Desk.

Fashion Designer
    As per page one, Ivy's Hut is in goal 7.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The Enchanted Quill which is available for purchase for 165 gems says it drops Ancient Fables, Chin Hairs, and Torn Pages. But not Enchanted Texts like the Writing Desk.
    Really?! Thats weird, not like the previous events! Maybe another item will appear then, cause the drop rate is low and checking in every two hours isnt possible for most people

Fashion Designer
    I'm already tired of waiting for the enchanted texts, one every 2 hours is horrible.

Executive Chef
    SW, would you please check with S8 to see if they’ve accidentally omitted putting an extra enchanted writing desk for sale in the market? Thanks.
    Technically not a bug, so I did not want to post this under Bugs and Issues.

I have gone through and read the whole thread on the previous, similar event and….I’m more confused as to what I should be doing.

That thread talks about two separate paths, for crafting animals (books in this case) and one for the garden (library this time?) Is that happening here and I just haven’t triggered a pathway for crafting the book droppers….. I don’t know what’s going on, but you all seem to be on to it. Please help!

I’m currently stuck waiting for the desk to give up some texts. ….I defeated a couple of tomes at my farmhouses, but they didn’t provide any drops…I don’t know what is switched on (will give needed drops) and what isn’t switched on yet, and I’m not keen to waste energy… hmmm…

What should I be working on while I wait for desks to drop texts? Or for my book-crafting goals to kick in?

Growing trees, pigs? Are the tomes dropping all of the time so I should keep fighting?

What is the strategy to work ahead while I wait?

Thank you!
    Last edited by CabreraChalet; 05-12-23 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Typo

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    SW, would you please check with S8 to see if they’ve accidentally omitted putting an extra enchanted writing desk for sale in the market? Thanks.
    Technically not a bug, so I did not want to post this under Bugs and Issues.
    Will do!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    I have gone through and read the whole thread on the previous, similar event and….I’m more confused as to what I should be doing.

That thread talks about two separate paths, for crafting animals (books in this case) and one for the garden (library this time?) Is that happening here and I just haven’t triggered a pathway for crafting the book droppers….. I don’t know what’s going on, but you all seem to be on to it. Please help!

I’m currently stuck waiting for the desk to give up some texts. ….I defeated a couple of tomes at my farmhouses, but they didn’t provide any drops…I don’t know what is switched on (will give needed drops) and what isn’t switched on yet, and I’m not keen to waste energy… hmmm…

What should I be working on while I wait for desks to drop texts? Or for my book-crafting goals to kick in?

Growing trees, pigs? Are the tomes dropping all of the time so I should keep fighting?

What is the strategy to work ahead while I wait?

Thank you!
    Follow the goal book. I would advice to grow some trees, several dozen would be best. Also have herd of pigs. You can start crafting the items as you open goals, but if you are low level, it will take a while to open the goals and the crafts. But craft a soon as you can what can be crafted.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast