Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/11: From Cover to Cover | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari2021 View Post
    Ephemeral Tome is not dropping inky goo, I thought once I finished crafting the fairytale page it will start dropping again, bcoz it dropped the first two times and none since then and I hv defeated at least 10 plus Ephemeral Tome

I need help plz
    I was a little baffled too at first when the inky goo was so slow to drop. But just keep on doing what you're doing and you'll get more goo than you could possibly use. And keep hitting the sparkling mines as often as you can. After getting the 3 Fairytale Tomes, it gets a little easier, but definitely still a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I was a little baffled too at first when the inky goo was so slow to drop. But just keep on doing what you're doing and you'll get more goo than you could possibly use. And keep hitting the sparkling mines as often as you can. After getting the 3 Fairytale Tomes, it gets a little easier, but definitely still a challenge.
    So it’s not a guaranteed drop
    Thanks for confirming, I thought there was something wrong with Amy account. But 10 defeats and zero drops is really bad drop rate

Rhino Keeper
    i finally got my final dwarfhats by tapping at times i wasnt supposed to (visiting friends, during fancy dinner and middle of the night, LOL) so crafting and then its setting timers a few days. Thanks for the tip about crafting extra fairytale tomes, i thought it had a cap of three! Hopefully the droprate of the hats will grant me another tome, then it should be possible to finish with a few hours to spare. And the tip about the speeding up of mines: since its difficult to play on the phone with lags and rollbacks i often fall into the gemtrap there, especially during monster hunts (the popup where instead of hitting the monster you immediately buy extra energy when it tells you you are out), so thats not an option, unfortunately.
    Still loving the game, but this challenge is way too challenging!

Farm Supplier
    I’m hoping this question hasn’t already been asked and answered! I’m still trying to collect enough little hats needed to craft my 2nd & 3rd Tomes.
    If we have enough Ancient Fables can we Summon the Beastly, Overgrown and Empheral Tome?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes those goals are separate from the main goal, they are crafted in the mysterious printing press, you should find them there

Farm Supplier
    Thank you gustafrog1

Executive Chef
    Little Library
    Info: A Library made for everyone! Books ready for your local neighborhood. Has a chance to drop Ancient Fables.
    Collection time: 8 hours

Scholarly Bookworm
    Info: All this bookworm does is study. Full of knowledge and wonder, and ready to read more! Visit them to find Fey Crystals, Glimmerdust, or Earth Wisps!
    Collection time: 8 hours

New Resident
    My little library has been level 6 for several days. I have never received even one inky page. My workshop does not have the ability to make an ephemeral page. I have almost everything I need to level up to 7 but no way to make this required page. Anyone else have this problem? I have force closed over and over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gloworm47 View Post
    My little library has been level 6 for several days. I have never received even one inky page. My workshop does not have the ability to make an ephemeral page. I have almost everything I need to level up to 7 but no way to make this required page. Anyone else have this problem? I have force closed over and over.
    The Inky Page comes from defeating Ephemeral Tomes - which guaranteed spawn from the Little Library (and also sometimes Fairytale Tomes).
    They will not start dropping the Inky Pages until you’ve crafted three Fairytale Tomes and are on Goal 11.
    Hope this helps.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The Inky Page comes from defeating Ephemeral Tomes - which guaranteed spawn from the Little Library (and also sometimes Fairytale Tomes).
    They will not start dropping the Inky Pages until you?ve crafted three Fairytale Tomes and are on Goal 11.
    Hope this helps.
    It does a help. Thank you. My third fairytale tome will be ready soon and hope I will have time to get enough of those inky pages.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast