Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Castle Story 5/11: From Cover to Cover | event information on page 1

I barely finished the library.
    Used gems to speed the library; in the process hit a gem trap, and loss 20 gems.— for a total of 50 gems.
    Also my book for epheral tome? ended seconds before event, however, the game restarted, and I loss the book.

My hurdle was the pigs—- I had 4, but the hairs were hard.

I will be taking a break for events:

Only will do the Monster hunts

Fashion Designer
    My first collection from the Little Library included a Golden Nugget, at least one trade ticket, and 2 earth wisps. Maybe black flagged for something else. Pretty darn good!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, to me, this has been the most expensive event to finish. I was almost giving up, for the 1st time. But since I already had worked so much to get to where I was, so close to finish, I decided to finish it by any means. By that I mean 300 gems, lol, with 170 alone for the last Ephemeral Page. I know that spending gems is my own decision, as it's not "officially" required to finish an event. But, comparing with other events where I also spent gems, this one was an abysmal difference. Spending 25 gems for one Ivy's Hut related material is one thing. Having to spend 170 gems is another. But again, that was my own decision.

That being said, I suppose my complaints will probably start to fade considering the final prize. The 12 hour timer was a nice surprise to me! I thought it would be 22 hour like most of the other similar items. And reading here some of the drops starts to convince me that I took the right decision and probably all that hard work was worth it. Still not sure about the stress lol.

Executive Chef
    I was unable to finish this event. It was going to be tight anyway (travel schedule) so I gave up with 6 days to go. I needed 3 more hats from my sparkling mines. After 4 collections from both mines (so 8) I didn't receive any hats. There was no way to finish the event if I wasn't going to be able to make my third fairy tale tome.

Fashion Designer
    It really seems to me that S8 needs to go back to the days when they used to post a poll after events to see how players felt about the events, prizes, etc. Of course there will always be those who are unsatisfied and those who are happy with an event, but it seems like there was a lot of discontent around this event in particular, and people don't seem too enthused about the newest event, either. Maybe S8 needs to gather some player input.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

I was unable to finish, largely because I couldn’t craft enough Fairytale Tomes to deal with low drop rates…. Just rummaging through my inventory and found a stack of THREE Fairytale Tomes….. giving me SEVEN in total. I don’t know where these came from. I certainly didn’t craft them.

Anyone have any ideas?

And yes, I probably could have finished if I had them during the event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    I was unable to finish, largely because I couldn’t craft enough Fairytale Tomes to deal with low drop rates…. Just rummaging through my inventory and found a stack of THREE Fairytale Tomes….. giving me SEVEN in total. I don’t know where these came from. I certainly didn’t craft them.

Anyone have any ideas?

And yes, I probably could have finished if I had them during the event.
    You might still be able to upgrade, if you have the materials. Else you need to use gems.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Enchanted Writing Desk gave me jewels.

My level 6 little library is now deco with no option to upgrade even with gems. Very disappointing as I was unable to finish the event.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617