Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/11: From Cover to Cover | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Fairytale Tomes also spawn the Ephemeral Tomes so that's an upside - of course, the downside is they aren't guaranteed spawners like the library.
    Oh thats good to know! I usually park a monster so didnt notice. It will be very helpful cause today i only got 1 dwarf hat out of 5 collections of 2 mines so probably wont get to goal 11 soon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I came here to say exactly this, and to see if I am missing a trick on the hats. I'd have to be glued to my screen collecting from my sparkling mines the moment they tick over to be able to finish this one. First time in over a year that I don't think I'll finish an event that I've really wanted.
    I?m having the same problem, no drops now in days for the hats. I have 4 so only half way!

Fashion Designer
    I had zero intention of playing this event, but I bought a package to get 50 lanterns so then had some of the needed materials so decided to play after all, but now I?m regretting starting this venture based on the discussion here and seeing thee extremely low drop rates and how many books I have to fight. But I also kind of hate to stop now. ☹️

Was excited to go on an expansion spree with my 50 lanterns but then realized that I don?t have enough coins to do more than a couple expansions. This game takes a ton of patience.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I had zero intention of playing this event, but I bought a package to get 50 lanterns so then had some of the needed materials so decided to play after all, but now I?m regretting starting this venture based on the discussion here and seeing thee extremely low drop rates and how many books I have to fight. But I also kind of hate to stop now. ☹️

Was excited to go on an expansion spree with my 50 lanterns but then realized that I don?t have enough coins to do more than a couple expansions. This game takes a ton of patience.
    you and me both. this event looked boring but not playing was annoying because I did not play the last 3 which I was fine with. like you i regret starting and cant sale the items. I wish we could sale all items even if its not for money

New Resident
    I have an issue in the game with a monster spawned from red Acer tree, where I can't trigger the attack option. [removed]
    So any advice? The three orange boxes to attack won't show up, whenever I tap on the tome. Usually the ruler would also run towards it, but that doesn't happen either, the screen just move a little so I know I tapped the right spot. Sometimes I can get the orange boxes to appear but only for a nanosecond and I can't tap them before they disappear. At this point I've waisted two days on this, so I just want it gone, so I can quit this event and focus on my other goals.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-17-23 at 07:34 PM. Reason: discussed support ticket

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Txor View Post
    I have an issue in the game with a monster spawned from red Acer tree, where I can't trigger the attack option. [removed]
    So any advice? The three orange boxes to attack won't show up, whenever I tap on the tome. Usually the ruler would also run towards it, but that doesn't happen either, the screen just move a little so I know I tapped the right spot. Sometimes I can get the orange boxes to appear but only for a nanosecond and I can't tap them before they disappear. At this point I've waisted two days on this, so I just want it gone, so I can quit this event and focus on my other goals.
    it is difficult to trigger these attack boxes sometimes. Be slow and patient, and try to put your finger on the shadow of the spawned monster. If the boxes don't appear right away, just move your finger a little towards the monster and try again. Be slow and do not rush it, otherwise you will run the risk of wasting gems...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Txor View Post
    Make sure you have zoomed in as far as you can on your device to make the area as big as possible. The monster should be activate right on the border of the locked land it's spawned on. There will be one place you will be able to find to activate the attacking boxes.

Please be mindful that you are not allowed to discuss any communication with support here on the forum. If you absolutely cannot access the spawned monster, that's what you should ask Support to help you with, but again you cannot post how they have or haven't been able to help you. Good luck!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please note the crafting requirements for the Ephemeral Page are 18 Torn Page, 14 Inky Page. Now that I'm up to this goal I noticed the error.

My apologies, I mis-typed the torn page number on the crafting requirements section in post 2 (had 17 and it should be 18).

Rhino Keeper
    I finaay got 1 other dwarf hat, thats 2 out of 18 mines tapped. S8, could you PLEASE make it a guaranteed drop so we can try and finish the event? I logged in every time a 2 or three hour item needed to be tapped with the excepion of 7 nighttime hours; that should be rewarded with the final prize, it should not be depending on chance alone.

Rhino Keeper
    So is the cap for Fairytale Tome really three? The craft is still open, so if I craft a fourth one will I be unable to collect it?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast