Thread: WEEKLY SALE: U-/Echo "Tea Time with Gran Gran" Items (5 May 2023) - 7 Days

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

WEEKLY SALE: U-/Echo "Tea Time with Gran Gran" Items (5 May 2023) - 7 Days

WEEKLY SALE: 5 May 2023
    "Tea Time with Gran Gran" (7 Days)
    *Sale Ends 12 May 2023*

Items on Sale:
    Spoiler: show

ADVISORY: The following items in the sale are unlockable for coins FOR EVERYONE. The coin versions are also some of the cheapest in the game! Don't waste your gems!!

Appliance Info Card:

Finest Oven:

Finest Stove:

Appliance Recipe Info: (Big thank you to AnnirasSweets!)

Additional Info:
    • Original Release Info:
      -- The Elegant Accent Table, Elegant Accent Chair, Finest Wallpaper, Finest Tile, Dream Doily, Finest Oven, Finest Stove, and Finest Countertop were originally released on 7 May, 2020 as part of the "Fine and Dine" goal update. The floor decorations from this goal have not been re-released as part of this sale.
      -- The Gran-Gran's Table, Gran-Gran's Chair, Gran's Dancing Shoes, Swing Dance Floor, and Gran-Gran's Counter were originally released on 1 May, 2013, as part of the "Gran Gran Goals". This is an introductory goal for ALL players, so ALL PLAYERS ARE ABLE TO UNLOCK THESE GOAL ITEMS FOR COINS!!
    • Echo Appliances are re-listed versions of previous goal appliances, made available for purchase with gems.
    • U-Decor are re-listed versions of previous goal prizes, made available for purchase with gems.
    • If you participated in the original goal, please check your inventory before buying U-decor or Echo Appliances!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-05-23 at 02:23 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for taking the time pixie, appreciate it