Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/4: Monster Hunt s51 & LB | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I have enough energy but am not going to compete with players who use boosts. Boosts is the only way I can see players with fewer energy droppers and only a couple of dozen horses can earn 5000 points to my 2300 in the same time. Anyway I already have about 15 feast droppers, so only looking to get a few more troll tokens. Will start collecting from tea ladies and check out exchange new trade. Good luck to those who really want the top prize much more than me.

Quote Originally Posted by vlindertje58 View Post
    Does everyone receive the same gifts in the Mystery Chests? Or is it determined randomly?
    They are random.

Farm Supplier
    I hope what happened to me last couple monster events does not... had like 9 ppl in the hunt till it was over then bam logging in after he event not only had i lost i ws like 5th.. they merged us with another group.

The players in my leaderboard don't seem very interested in this MHLB. Many of them have swarms of weekly Alicorns but till today, none of them have brought out huge herds of horses, and I'm the only player who's gone past 2,500. The next closest is at about 1,000.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added the official drops from S8 on the Tea Ladies. The ones I had were from the splash screen.

Also added a note to Makeda's main thread and also the Monster Hunt main thread (locked threads) that Makeda's goblins will not drop tokens, but the hit points do count toward leaderboard points.

Have fun if you're participating.

Nightclub Owner
    Tea for Coins Trade only drops 3000 Coins, not even a Trade Ticket. The cost ratio time & drop is somewhat expensive. Well I have a few Tea Ladies, so I pile up tea and leave this trade for time when I have my Exchange idle, if that ever happens
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    My second pickup from the Tea Knight - 3 Gossip tea, 1 glimmer dust, 125 coins.
    Like you SC I don't know if I'll be doing that trade too much, I can do better on other trades.

At least I won't create any more Tea Knights. One is pretty.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Tea for Coins Trade only drops 3000 Coins, not even a Trade Ticket. The cost ratio time & drop is somewhat expensive. Well I have a few Tea Ladies, so I pile up tea and leave this trade for time when I have my Exchange idle, if that ever happens
    My exchange is never idle so prob fill up on tea then leave the ladies alone, unless exchange starts dropping trade tickets and more than 3000 coins. Cost ratio seems a little (ok a lot) out of proportion, and rewards hardly worth the effort, energy and time.

Fashion Designer
    forgive my ignorance, but what in tarnation are those hammer things the tea ladies are holding?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    My exchange is never idle so prob fill up on tea then leave the ladies alone, unless exchange starts dropping trade tickets and more than 3000 coins. Cost ratio seems a little (ok a lot) out of proportion, and rewards hardly worth the effort, energy and time.
    As they don't drop much else then Tea, the ladies will have a nice retirement in shelf A-34-C on the second basement from the storage cellar
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast