Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Castle Story 5/4: Monster Hunt s51 & LB | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    That?s unfortunate, especially since you have to give gold tokens to get the fountain in the first place, right?

I wish that we could delete goals we don?t want to do. Then I could delete the goal to make this fountain (and pay 500,000 coins for a Skunkupine and any number of other goals).

Had this account for 3 months and just today got to 70 gold tokens so I can place the MRC. Now who knows how long I?ll have to wait to actually be able to craft an animal. ☹️��
    Exactly. The thread related to the fountain says it’s drop is about 1 in 5. My experience was a lot more like 1 in 42. At 1 in 5 it’s a reasonable play to drop some token’s on it for the tokens coming back long term. At a large multiple of that, it’s a rip off.

I’d say at this payout rate, the fountain doesn’t really do what the guides say it will do.

I don’t know that the forum is giving wrong information, but maybe the programming team is forgetting to program in some stuff. ( Like forgetting to turn drops on for the Arcane Arboretum and some other prizes that have come through).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I went to the bother of getting these essentially useless ladies so here they are. I think I stead of flower hats, the non - teapot pair should have been wearing sugar and cream pitchers.

Attachment 69194
    Oh, man... the cream and sugar pitchers - what a fantastic idea. Not only would it be way cuter and on theme, it would've really tied them together as a trio as well. Now, I'll forever see these ladies as lacking, lol.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456