Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips 'n' Tricks

Farm Supplier

Talking Tips 'n' Tricks

This is a thread that is (hopefully soon) curated with lots of tips and tricks to help everyone, whatever their experience, please do post here, you never know if you significantly help someone or see a literal game changing trick..

Thank you!
    By samiiieye/Cafe Meh/Mochi Delight

P.s. Enter 763862 in I'd thingy if you want to friend
    (more details on apr-jun add me thread) 👍👍 ☺️☺️☺️

Rhino Keeper
    My only tip is to do the math yourself. People will repeat that this or that recipe is the best one for building coins, but it isn?t necessarily true.

Ask for basic parts.

I was a long "cappuccino only" girlie because I only did main goal. You don't need basic parts for those so it was really irrelevant for me.

But if you're gonna do all those 5 days goals and side goals, stock up on basic parts!

Don't wait to request at each goal. Prepare yourself in advance to build your ovens faster.

Get at least 30-50 of each basic part. You can be like "this week only screws, the next week only paint" etc.

7 days a week and each day your 20 gifts is the same basic part makes it 140 of that part which will last a good few months of goals!

Take your time and stock up those parts.

<3

Rhino Keeper
    Just several tips/reminders that helped me actually complete main goals again:

1) check forums for 5 day goals soon as they drop, have 4 espressos and 6 lattes going beforehand

2) prioritize getting through the first goal oven faster - make and dump until you have 4 ovens - you should have 2 pretty fast after the main goal starts with active neighbors, but then make and dump enough for 2 ovens by clicking through the quest dialog ?buy? button to navigate to the oven faster in the buy pane

3) don?t send out all requests on the 2nd day of main goal because the 5 day will start. I tend to just request main goal parts from half my neighbors then wait until the 5 day starts to send out the other half if needed

Fashion Designer
    not sure what kind of tips and trick you'd like to know, lots of them been shared throughout older posts and people been using them for a long time so

my advices to finish goals are:

know your reset time

play constantly

build up your ovens fast (use dump method for collectibles as long as you have enough coins)

know your neighbors, know YOUR OWN playing style (e.g me who has 200+ neighbors since I don't pay attention to who's active and stuff, so I just mass req and gifts. this give me more chance to get my req and gift quotas filled. someone who's constantly interact with their neighbors, has a way knowing they all active might just need 20/30 of them and not having to painstakingly click more than necessary to send gifts and reqs)

take the food outta the oven as soon as it's done to minimize wasting time during goals

check the forum for infos so you can bake in advance

Farm Supplier
    I have a question. Is there a quick way to get to the food gifts if you want to give someone a food gift. Now I have to scroll for a very long time before I get to the food gifts.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vlindertje58 View Post
    I have a question. Is there a quick way to get to the food gifts if you want to give someone a food gift. Now I have to scroll for a very long time before I get to the food gifts.

Unfortunately there isn't. I understand it's really annoying but it's just one of those things you'll probably have to get used to
    Dangerously Cute with some kindness. Be happy don't worry 💓❤️

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 763862 View Post
    Unfortunately there isn't. I understand it's really annoying but it's just one of those things you'll probably have to get used to
    Thanks for your answer.

For me, when doing a 14 day goal

When the goal starts i usually buy 5-6 then I'm gonna request some parts to make it 2 ovens before the reset of giving time. After reset giving time, I will build 1 oven from the parts that neighbor gifted me (not request) so i have 3 now then after I'm gonna request some parts then if the parts are insufficient, I will do a trick (which bake more and more) that you can get many fragments to get a part. After that i have 4 ovens in one day. Then the cycle continues (usually I only consume 2-3 days in first oven)

Then for the second oven, it requires many parts so per 1 day, I will accept gifts and request some parts to complete 1 oven. Since i have (approximately 10-9 days left) i can build 6-7 ovens until the goal is finished. (When you're working hard to finish, you can build by collecting fragments through baking)

For me, when doing this method, I usually finish the goal 2 days or 1 day before the cut off of the goal

Sorry for my grammar hshhshs

Rhino Keeper
    Super fast method for 14 days Goal.

1 day before 14 days Goal arrives, DO NOT accept gift from ALL neighbours. Keep 20 gifts for 14 days goal arrives then collect gift parts needed for the 14 days goal. Then ask 20 requests from your neighbours BEFORE GAME RESET.

14 Days Goal arrives. Buy wallpapers and floor tiles then buy goal machines (usually I buy 7-8 machines) I use the goal machine 1 given to bake and dump method to get the parts needed.(Bake and dump method need a lot of coins) DO NOT USE THE 20 gifts and 20 requests. Reserve for 5 days Goal on the next day. Start to cook 6 LATTES for 5 days goal.

5 days goal arrives. If you have all the parts needed for 5 days goal machine then use 20 gifts and 20 requests (you reserve yesterday) to build the 14 days goal machine. If you short of certain parts for 5 days goal machine then use the 20 gift or 20requests that you reserved yesterday. Remember to do so before game reset. This way you can carefully use the parts for both 5 days and 14 days goal machines.

While doing 5 days goal, continue to do 14 days goal using bake and dump method until you build 3 machines that require by the goal. Then use only TWO 14 days Goal machines to cook. 3rd machine use bake and dump method to get the goal parts. anytime of the day you can get goal parts that you need until next game reset. (Usually take about 35 minutes to 1 hour to build 1 machine without using any gifts or requests)

2nd Goal machine requires 72 parts. Given 1 machine ready to cook. Use that machine to cook. Place a few machines on the floor to ask when game reset. TIPS AND TRICK HERE. I use one 1st goal machine to bake and dump method to get parts for 2nd machine. I usually build 14 2nd goal machines because goal last session need to serve 40. So I only need to cook 3 rounds (10 hours recipe) to get the goal completed.

Bonus Goal recipe machine use Loretta,s Oven mostly. The recipe cooking time is 2 hours. If you want to master the recipe from bar 1 to bar 4 then you need 83 Loretta,s ovens to cook 1 round. If not then you need to cook 83 times to master the recipe to get 2 gems.

I usually takes 5-6 days to complete the 14 days goal using the above method.Then, the next day, another 5 days goal arrives and I can fully concentrate on that 5 days goal.

HOPE the TIPS and Tricks is useful to you all.
    Last edited by ptest; 07-02-23 at 11:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast