Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/25: Dragon See, Dragon Do - Raynor, the Dragon Trainer | optional gem purchase story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Exclamation Castle Story 4/25: Dragon See, Dragon Do - Raynor, the Dragon Trainer | optional gem purchase story

Goal Notes:
    * This goal was released on 24 April 2023 for limited time purchase
    * The purchase of the Dragon Trainer is completely optional and is 600 gems to purchase
    * If you purchase the Dragon Trainer, you will trigger the following goals
    * The last goal will reward you with 10 minutes of unlimited energy (which you can trigger whenever you want to)

Note 1: there are 'rules' around unlimited energy which can be found in the Hub.

Note 2: Energy that you had before activating unlimited energy will be available to you when the timer ends.

Note 3: Energy gained from sources while unlimited energy is active does not add to your energy total after expiration. So, while you have the unlimited energy active, do not collect from other energy sources.

Note 4: If you level up during this time, you will not receive the energy top up.

Inventory Information - complete

Dragon Trainer (Reyna)
    Info: Reyna is a sk-illed and dedicated student who is determined to become the best dragon trainer the world has ever seen. Visit her for Energy!
    Found: market, 600 gems during limited time sale April 2023 | Dragon See, Dragon Do goals accompany her purchase
    Drops: 5+ energy
    Collection time: 22 hours

Lazy Ice Dragon
    Info: Don't be fooled by this dragon's icy appearance. It has a soft spirit and a kind demeanor, though it doesn't like being woken from naps. Visit it for a chance at Dragon Scales.
    Found: crafted in the Dragon See, Dragon Do goals
    Drops: coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, jewels, light armor, longsword
    Collection time: 24 hours

Lazy Fire Dragon
    Info: This scaled beast is comfy, cozy, and curled up! If you ever need a source of warmth on a cold night, this dragon is here for you. Visit it for a chance at Dragon Scales, Coal, Coins or more!
    Found: crafted in the Dragon See, Dragon Do goals
    Drops: coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, jewels, light armor, longsword
    Collection time: 24 hours
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-21-23 at 07:42 PM.

Goal & Dialogue Information - Dragon See, Dragon Do (complete)

Old Thomas: If you see a young dragon trainer, don't hesitate to reach out! A bright student could learn a lot from you.
    Pre-Goal: How to Train Your Dragon Trainer
    * Summon the Dragon Trainer (unlock an exclusive storyline) 0/1 GO (skip 600 gems) | market 600 gems
    Rewards:
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: I am sure your deep knowledge of this realm will provide for a thrilling educational experience!

Reyna: I hope you won't mind helping me learn about the dragons of your realm.
    Goal 1:
    * Visit the Dragon Trainer 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems) | 22 hour timer once placed
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Reyna: Thank you so much for helping me out! You won't regret it.

Reyna: You have a Library? Oh, how splendid! Is there anything more lovely than the smell of books?
    Goal 2:
    * Study at the Library (Books are the key to knowledge) 0/10 GO | visit a library
    Congratulations: Reyna: I'm sorry, but I think my baby dragon might have singed a few volumes...

Reyna: Sun and warmth are essential to helping baby dragons grow big and strong.
    Goal 3:
    * Sunbathe at the Conservatory 0/10 GO | visit a conservatory
    * Clear dead trees 0/10 GO
    Congratulations: Reyna: My dragon just adores sunbathing in your conservatories. I think he's getting bigger already!

Reyna: You have an Observatory? That's perfect! I'll be able to get a good look up there.
    Goal 4:
    * Study at the Observatory 0/10 GO | visit an observatory
    Congratulations: Reyna: Wow! Up there you can see everything! you've got a lot of neat stuff I'd love to look at closer.

Reyna: My dragon and I sure are enjoying all the sights and sounds there are to enjoy here!
    Goal 5:
    * Shop at the Market Place 0/1 GO
    * Visit ponds 0/10 GO | wells also work for this goal
    * Tend blue flower penstemons 0/10 GO
    Congratulations: Reyna: A land this wonderful surely has effective defenses, no? How do you keep this wonderful place safe?

Reyna: Dragons and knights can be allies or foes... I hope to learn a lot from your knights!
    Goal 6:
    * Observe at the Watchtower 0/10 GO | visit a watchtower
    * Go on adventures 0/10 GO | the castle and barracks both work for this goal. any adventure will work, even the shorter ones
    Congratulations: Reyna: Wow... Your knights are hard workers! I"m exhausted from all the walking...

Reyna: Dinner and a show? This realm really does have everything!
    Goal 7:
    * Watch shows at the Theater 0/10 GO | visit a theater
    * Cook in the kitchen 0/10 GO
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Ah, Ruler! Reyna! Please follow me... I have made an interesting discovery.

Old Thomas: I know of a place where you could learn everything and anything there is to learn and about everything!
    Goal 8:
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/10 GO
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: The Academy may be far away bit it is always worth a visit... If you should like, I will travel there with you.

unknown
    Goal 9:
    * Expand to the Academy (Complete the Academy questline to unlock!) 0/1 GO | this goal will auto complete if you have the Academy
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Ah, it is always nice to stop by my old stomping grounds!

Reyna: I think I'm gonna like it here!
    Goal 10:
    * Study at the Academy 0/1 GO | click on GO to complete this goal
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 dormant egg (isn't an inventory item but will be available in the craft)
    Congratulations: Reyna: the professor said I could join the Academy's dragon classes... and she gave me my very own egg!

Reyna: Fire or ice? Would you help me choose?
    Goal 11:
    * Possess the dormant egg 0/1 GO | will auto complete
    * Choose your dragon 0/1 GO | The Academy, 24 hours (96 gems to speed up) -- choice of 2 crafts:
    1. Hatch the Egg with Ice - 75 water, 50 wisp lanterns, 1 dormant egg | called the Lazy Ice Dragon
    2. Hatch the Egg with Fire - 70 coal, 50 wisp lanterns, 1 dormant egg

Congratulations: Reyna: Oh, I hope I made the right choice!

Reyna: I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you for everything you've done for me!
    Goal 12:
    * Pet the Dragon 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy
    Congratulations:

Dialogue:

Goal 1:
    Reyna: Ello there! I hear you're the ruler of this realm. It's a pleasure to meet you! Old Thomas has told me a lot about you... I can't thank you enough for helping me out!
    Ruler: Happy to help... I heard you train dragons?
    Reyna: Yep! I'm a dragon trainer! Well... I'm a dragon trainer-in-training. I still have a lot to learn. Each student in my class was given a newborn baby dragon and tasked with helping them grow big, strong, obedient, and loyal... it's going to be a challenge! This is one of the greatest tests I've ever faced. If I do this right, I'll be one step closer on my journey to becoming the earth's greatest trainer! I've still got a lot of work to do... I haven't even hatched my own dragon yet. But my first step is going to be learning everything there is to learn about your realm!

Goal 2:
    Reyna: So, why don't you tell me a little bit about your realm? What's the weather like? How cold do your winters get? What kind of trees grow here? What about cows, do you have a lot of cows? Oooh... Have you ever seen a black spotted glimmerfly round here? Dragons love to snack on glimmerflies, so a heavy population of them would mean that dragons aren't far off!
    Ruler: Those are a lot of questions... I'm not even really sure where to begin!
    Reyna: Oops... Sorry. I've been told I can be a little overzealous at times. I just want to be the very best dragon trainer, like no one ever was. I'm lucky to have you give me your time, and I'd do best to remember that. This is why none of the other trainers wanted to follow me here... I'm so annoying!
    Ruler: It's all right! You're not annoying. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    Reyna: It's all right, I get it. I'm a bit much. Still, I want to do the best that I can, and I want to be a good dragon trainer. I need to put in the work to learn. I've been told there are great tomes, voluminous volumes that can teach me all about this realm and about the rearing of dragons... Might you have a place that would have some ancient books that can help me out?

Goal 3:
    Ruler: So, did you learn a lot in the libraries?
    Reyna: Oh yes, these libraries are immensely helpful. You should be impressed! I've never seen resources this thorough before. With all the research I've done so far, I now know my next steps. There are essentials I'll need to make sure my wee dragon is growing big and strong! They need a lot of warmth, and a cozy comfy space to curl up in. Do you have a warm spot that my dragon might be able to get comfortable in? I'm going to also need some firewood to help keep him warm!

Goal 4:
    *Prrrfffttt*
    Reyna: That is a happy dragon noise! This sweet baby loves it here!
    Ruler: Are things very different here from where you live?
    Reyna: Naw, not too different...but there is a lot less stone here. Where I come from, it's stone everywhere... Stone floors, stone walls, stone ceilings. I like being able to observe a little nature! Where's the best place in this realm to get a good view?

Goal 5:
    Reyna: I can't believe everything I saw up there! There is so much going on in this realm!
    Ruler: Yup... There's always something new and fun around every corner here.
    Reyna: I saw bright blue flowers, bluer than I've ever seen... I saw beautiful blue ponds, and water so clear, I could see the fish swimming in them! I also saw a lot of people all gathering in one place, a big building with awnings and it looked like there were crates of fresh goods just waiting to be sold!
    Ruler: Oh yeah, that's the Market Place!
    Reyna: You have a Market Place! Oh how splendid! I've got to check everything out! I must learn everything about this place!

Goal 6:
    Ruler: Reyna, allow me to introduce you to the finest knight in all the lands, the most brave, most ambitious, and most loyal friend a ruler could ask for. This is Sir Thurston the brave!
    Thurston: My liege, I am honored you would speak so kindly of me!
    Reyna: I'm so excited! A real knight! Can I see your armor?
    Thurston: yes of course, Lady Reyna! My knights could see if we have some light armor in your size, if you would like to join us on some adventures.
    Reyna: Oh, would I!

Goal 7:
    Reyna: I'm absolutely exhausted! Adventuring, cleaning, tending, chopping, dragon rearing... You do all of this work around here?
    Ruler: I sure do.
    Reyna: It totally pays off... this place is amazing!
    *Pfffft!*
    Reyna: My dragon agrees! I think he likes it here... He hasn't seem to have gotten any bigger, though... maybe I'm not doing a good job.
    Ruler: You're doing a great job, Reyna. Growing dragons takes time.
    Reyna: Thanks, Ruler... Maybe I just need to give my little dragon a little time to rest. Is there anywhere around here we could relax a little, and maybe watch some entertainment?
    *grumble*
    Reyna: Oh yes, and maybe a bite to eat? My little dragon is hungry!
    Ruler: I know just the place.

Goal 8:
    Old Thomas: I began to do some research after we met, Reyna... I wanted to make sure you had all the resources you could need for your dragon. I am afraid I must deliver an unfortunate discovery I made.
    Ruler: What is it, Old Thomas?
    Reyna: Is something wrong with my dragon?
    Old Thomas: No, no, of course not. Your dragon is flourishing, and will grow healthy and strong thanks to your care... but I was able to determine that your dragon is a miniature dragon. So while he will grow healthy and strong, he will not grow big.
    Reyna: Oh dear... I suppose that's going to make flight lessons a bit difficult.
    Ruler: I'm sorry Reyna.
    Reyna: It's OK, Ruler, I love my dragon! He and I are a pair now... I'd never be upset about something like this. So long as he's healthy, I'm happy! It'll make it easier for me to sneak him in places too. Besides, there are lot of dragons in this realm. I'm sure I can learn all I need to learn about full sized dragons here!
    Old Thomas: Well, it is interesting that you should mention that...

Goal 9:
    Reyna: The Academy? I'm already in school at my home realm... It's where I started my dragon training lessons.
    Old Thomas: Ah yes, I am glad to hear that! A good education is so very important these days. The Academy is a very special place... It is unlike any other. I think you shall find that its curriculum is a perfect supplement to your regular schooling. Things are still getting back to normal there after some rather unfortunate events... but I am certain you will find everything you need to become a proper dragon trainer if you were to visit my old school!

Goal 10:
    Old Thomas: The Academy is open to anyone who wishes to learn about magic. There are libraries as far as the eye can see... You should be able to find everything you need to know about dragon rearing there. And perhaps you may want to take some time exploring the grounds... Many a magical meeting happened here at this school! Students meet and become lifelong friends here. Most importantly... I think you should visit the dragon nursery.
    Reyna: There's a dragon nursery here?!
    Old Thomas: Yes indeed! Perhaps if the professor is available, you might be able to learn more...

Goal 11:
    Reyna: I can't believe it! The professor told me that she could see how well cared for my dragon was... She said that my miniature dragon showed such loyalty to me, that I must be a good trainer... and then she gave me this egg!
    Old Thomas: Magnificent!
    Ruler: That's great!
    Old Thomas: What a wonderful performance.
    Reyna: The professor said I'd need to figure out how to hatch it myself, but she also said that this egg had some possibilities!
    Ruler: Possibilities?
    Reyna: Mhmm... luckily all the research I did at your library earlier prepared me for this! A dormant egg like this needs a powerful elemental source to awaken it... Fire or ice... either one will affect this dragon egg differently. Both should hatch a dragon, if we can do it right! It's just that the dragon will be different depending on how we do this.

Goal 12:
    Reyna: Well, we hatched a dragon! He may be a little lazy but he's perfect. Perhaps if I'd used the other method, hi might be a little more lively... At least he's cozy! Either way, I can tell he is going to be an exciting challenge for me. Thank you so much for everything you've done, and for allowing me to explore your realm. This place is truly a special place...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-31-23 at 11:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    I took the plunge and purchased the Dragon Trainer (Ouch!). The storyline has 12 goals. SpiritWind, you will probably start a new thread for this.

Goal 1: Visit the Dragon Trainer (I want to learn all about your realm!), 22 hour collection time, 0/1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I took the plunge and purchased the Dragon Trainer (Ouch!). The storyline has 12 goals. SpiritWind, you will probably start a new thread for this.

Goal 1: Visit the Dragon Trainer (I want to learn all about your realm!), 22 hour collection time, 0/1
    Goal 2: Study at the Library (Books are the key to knowledge!) 0/10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11C043B8-49BB-4728-9484-66603EBC1EF5.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	68918

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Goal 2: Study at the Library (Books are the key to knowledge!) 0/10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11C043B8-49BB-4728-9484-66603EBC1EF5.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	68918
    I should have known that you would purchase the Dragon Trainer! Thanks for the heads up on what is ahead!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I should have known that you would purchase the Dragon Trainer! Thanks for the heads up on what is ahead!
    Not usually ahead of you, thanks for the heads up all the other times!

What is the amount of energy dropped by the Reyna each time? Is there a time limit once the task is started?

We don't know how much energy Reyna drops yet. Once you purchase her you can take as long as you want to complete the goals.

This task is going to take some time

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast