Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
I screenshot everything I saw for sale yesterday (I'm on android) and in the floor decor tab, I don't see a couple of the items shown in the promo for the sale. I know it's too late to do anything about it now since the sale is ending in minutes but I still wanted to say something.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
Those three items are from the Brunch Day Crate and what I find interesting is that they put two decos from that box in the sale and excluded the others despite the advertisement.

And here I've been upset that the Bakery sale ads showed one item that wasn't in the sale; it was flowers in a vase that would've been a new items in BS so I was really excited. In comparison, it seems I've got nothing to complain about!
Thank you for the screenshots xchaochao! The infographics for this sale are finally up after extensive cleaning and compilation. 30 pages of wall decorations!! X(

Sadly, these weren't the only floor decor items not to show up - the preview pop-ups also had Coffee Crate and Cafe Crate Items that didn't make it into the sale :

The team was made aware, but I haven't been given a firm yes/no whether these will finally be added or not. With little time remaining, I'm inclined to believe they won't be added. But this is a pretty strange blunder, to include items in the promos and then not in the sales.