Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No crafts in Gnomish Forge

The Firefly Cages are crafted in the Workshops.

The game recognizes it but the Workshops do not have the necessary crafts.

Can the team either put the crafts back in Workshops or transfer them to the Gnomish Forges?

Fashion Designer
    My delves keep asking for the caged fireflies and the ships masts with sails. They are two crafts that have not been reopened. I?ve made quite a few beams and blocks and gnomish grog, but would really love to be able to craft these other 2 items. With the number of trades I miss because of the lack of them, I wonder how many gold runes I might be missing out on. (I?m not willing to spend my hard earned gems on refreshing the item trades, because when I did it asked for the other item, so no benefit in that) Please S8 can we have all the crafting items reopened. Would make for less frustration.

Fashion Designer
    I’m glad that some crafts associated with the Gnomish Mine have been reinstated , however not all are available. My Elven Trades keep asking for the firefly lantern. I only have 1 in stock and they cost 265 gems to complete a trade asking for 2. Is there any chance that this item could be also reopened?

Fashion Designer
    I’m missing the Gnomish Flag in the Workshop. The Elven Outpost points to my Workshop ….
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Would really love if the rest of the gnomish items could be opened in the appropriate crafting buildings. My Elven trades keep asking for gnomish sales on a mast, and firefly lanterns. I’m not willing to pay the high cost of gems needed to meet those requests or even the cost to change the item needed like I’m missing a significant number of trades the way things are now.

Currently, players can do the Mining Adventure to get the other items.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12