Thread: A long time overlooked error

Rhino Keeper

A long time overlooked error

I can’t remember how long ago it was that IOS users were able to earn gems and Android users were able to view videos. Both were a few years ago. Today I was surprised by 2 things while playing on my small island. First, I was able to play on my IOS device and second, I noticed a gold bar icon on the top of the screen telling me to earn gems?Hmmnnn…has that been there all of this time? I got curious so upon tapping on the icon it led me to a screen that had some simple quizzes etc, then poof! a blank screen. Closing out the game, it restarted with no problem, but it did lead me to a couple of questions. How long has that icon on IOS been there and why wasn’t it removed when gems were deemed useless?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Do you have a screenshot to clarify what you're talking about? Some players have an offer wall, it's not exclusive to iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Elsa, I am sorry but I don’t know how to take screenshots. I can give a better description though. At the top of the screen there are 3 buttons, from left to right, where coins, gold and apples can be purchased.Immediately to their right is a 4’th button that appears to be a gold bar. It is labeled free gems. I hope that helps