Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 🔮 Follow Us On Instagram for the chance to win 50 Seeker's Coins! 🔮

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Even the rare chance of winning 50 seekers coins (3 prizes only) is not enough to get me on any social media. I don?t like social media and will not be following this there either !!!
    Yes I concur. No social media for me either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by controlone View Post
    The instagram ad has no exit. I neither have nor want instagram, and am unhappy that I'm being forced there.
    I'm not seeing an X either or any way to get out. I'll try tapping on the top right corner and hopefully that gets rid of it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello there! That is my bad, when I made the graphic I forgot to put the exit button in the corner (I do not make them myself too often). The functionality is still there, so if you tap the top right corner you can close it . I will be sure to include the button in the graphic next time, and I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Can we get an X in the upper right hand corner to exit out of the ad pop up instead of being forced to click Follow?
    I agree! Sgt Beebo, please fix this. It is super annoying. We need to be able to X out so we don't have to go completely out of the game and then wait for it to reload again. I don't use instagram and don't intend to start using it.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Hello there! That is my bad, when I made the graphic I forgot to put the exit button in the corner (I do not make them myself too often). The functionality is still there, so if you tap the top right corner you can close it . I will be sure to include the button in the graphic next time, and I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.
    Thank you for owning the oversight. I?m sorry that some people were so upset.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I agree! Sgt Beebo, please fix this. It is super annoying. We need to be able to X out so we don't have to go completely out of the game and then wait for it to reload again. I don't use instagram and don't intend to start using it.
    You can click the top right corner where the "x" would be and it will close the pop-up.

This popup should stop appearing after today, but I'll make sure next time we don't forget to include the "x" button. We have plans for more contests here on the forum, Facebook, Instagram, and potentially even TikTok! Stay tuned, we're hoping to bring new things to our players in-game and on social media!

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Thank you for owning the oversight. I'm sorry that some people were so upset.
    I can understand why this issue was frustrating! And all we can do as a team is realize our mistakes/take feedback, and do better next time. I think people would be extremely surprised at how small our team is, and how many hats we wear on a daily basis. Still, that's no excuse for creating a frustrating situation for our players, but we *are* trying very hard to create a fun and challenging experience!

Fashion Designer
    I can understand why this issue was frustrating! And all we can do as a team is realize our mistakes/take feedback, and do better next time. I think people would be extremely surprised at how small our team is, and how many hats we wear on a daily basis. Still, that's no excuse for creating a frustrating situation for our players, but we *are* trying very hard to create a fun and challenging experience!
    Thank you for being on top of forum complaints, and owning your misstep. I really love CS and most of the features in game, however I’ve never used social media and am reluctant to start now, so adding comps and rewards onto those platforms feels like some of us will be out at a disadvantage. However I’ve come to terms over the yrs that there are some things I’ll just miss out on because I have no use for social media in my other (away from CS) life.

Though I do keep the unicorn (Astrid) in my kitchen and the fairy (Juniper) in my bedroom up to date with all the goings on in my Queendom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Can we get an X in the upper right hand corner to exit out of the ad pop up instead of being forced to click Follow?
    Please let us exit out of the and pop up. Even following doesn't get rid of the ad.

Executive Chef
    I clicked on the upper right corner of the popup and it closed; whew.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast