Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 🔮 Follow Us On Instagram for the chance to win 50 Seeker's Coins! 🔮

🔮 Follow Us On Instagram for the chance to win 50 Seeker's Coins! 🔮

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	win50seekercoins2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	68842

�� Hear ye, hear ye! We're now on Instagram! Follow us for exclusive game updates, contests, and more! ��

www.instagram.com/castlestoryapp

Enter for a chance to win 50 Seeker's Coins in Castle Story!
    How to Enter:
    - Follow our page and like this post!
    - Share this post to your story!
    - Tag 3 friends in the comments!

Three lucky winners will be randomly selected to win 50 Seeker's Coins!
    Contest entry ends on 4/30.

Storm8 will NOT ask you for personal or payment information via social media. Please do not give out personal information to anyone claiming to be associated with Storm8.

All participants must be Castle Story players, and must comply with the Storm8 Terms of Service. This contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.

**Currently the graphic is missing the "x" button to exit the pop-up. You can still click the top right corner to exit out of the pop-up without having to go into Instagram.**
    Last edited by SgtBeebo; 04-23-23 at 02:06 PM.

Well that?s jolly well and good n? all, but a great deal of us don?t have Instagram ☹️

Fashion Designer
    Even the rare chance of winning 50 seekers coins (3 prizes only) is not enough to get me on any social media. I don’t like social media and will not be following this there either !!!

Rhino Keeper
    They should make this a guaranteed 25 seekers coins and then a random chance to win 25 more.

Fashion Designer
    Can we get an X in the upper right hand corner to exit out of the ad pop up instead of being forced to click Follow?

Executive Chef
    Not happy that you hijacked my game and forced me out of it to Instagram. I would have added you after I was done playing, at my leisure, but not anymore. I am not rewarding companies who try to hijack my apps. When we still had videos, I refused to try any of the advertised games who did this. I did try new advertised games, but on my timeline and not when you treat me like an imbecile. I certainly know how to find Instagram or the App Store if I want. An easy *link* making it easy to take me there? Sure, and very attractive. Hijacking me/forcing me to go there? Forget it.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-23-23 at 10:15 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I hate the flash screen that forces you to Instagram.

Fashion Designer
    Even less tempted to join anything Insta now. Not a good move S8. Love the mini game but will not be forced to use a social media anything. Think this strategy will force some players away from the game, which sort of defeats the purpose of this silly ‘follow us on Instagram’ nonsense.

Please, allow us to say "on, thanks"

The instagram ad has no exit. I neither have nor want instagram, and am unhappy that I'm being forced there.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Not happy that you hijacked my game and forced me out of it to Instagram. I would have added you after I was done playing, at my leisure, but not anymore. I am not rewarding companies who try to hijack my apps. When we still had videos, I refused to try any of the advertised games who did this. I did try new advertised games, but on my timeline and not when you treat me like an imbecile. I certainly know how to find Instagram or the App Store if I want. An easy *link* making it easy to take me there? Sure, and very attractive. Hijacking me/forcing me to go there? Forget it.
    Hello there! That is my bad, when I made the graphic I forgot to put the exit button in the corner (I do not make them myself too often). The functionality is still there, so if you tap the top right corner you can close it . I will be sure to include the button in the graphic next time, and I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast