Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Castle Story 04/20: Growing Pains | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I am at Level 6 in this goal. I have not played for 3-5 years but did manage to make 2 in several storylines. I have 2 Sunbabies in the forge. Just about to remove the first one from the Magic Forge (Lure Sunbaby). I presume I leave the 2nd one in the Forge for now. Possibly until the final stage? Not sure yet if I will grow it. I recall years ago with one storyline that I ended up unable to remove one.
    You presume correctly. You will have to leave one in the forge until Goal 9. In the meantime, you can place your first one in your realm, and make it grow into a Sunbuddy.
    It is only when you reach Goal 9 - Raise a Sunbloom, you put your grown up Sunbuddy back into storage, then craft your first Sunbloom. Only then you can take your second Sunbaby out of the forge, and you can decide whether:
    - to keep it as a Sunbaby
    - to grow it as a Sunbuddy
    - to craft a second Sunbloom
    Good luck!

Note: in case you accidentally visit the forge, you will have the option to sell your second Sunbaby (for 0 coin!)
    if this happens to you, simply restart your game (the Sunbaby will be put back in the forge)
    Last edited by xiq24; 04-29-23 at 07:50 PM.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Found by chance clearing a plot. I spawned a Quagmancer when I chopped an old log. This might help those looking for the Quagmancer Tokens.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Is this event over? I’ve collected from my Level 10 arboretum, and haven’t gotten anything but coins…. I wouldn’t had worked hard for a 3x3 coin dropper. What’s up?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    Is this event over? I’ve collected from my Level 10 arboretum, and haven’t gotten anything but coins…. I wouldn’t had worked hard for a 3x3 coin dropper. What’s up?
    The event has concluded and yes the item only gives coins. Sometimes there are not drops listed in post 2 and then when an event finishes there are drops but not this time. I've collected a few times and get 2400 coins too.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The event has concluded and yes the item only gives coins. Sometimes there are not drops listed in post 2 and then when an event finishes there are drops but not this time. I've collected a few times and get 2400 coins too.
    In post #6 it listed drops as: Coins (2400), Golden Appple, Magic Fruit, Faerie Jar, Pile of Seeds

I thought that kind of information must be coming from a reliable source as it’s specific. ….This was the first time I spent real world money on the game as I wanted a rather reliable source for golden apples… Am I to understand that the information in these posts is a guess, rather than reliable?

Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    Sorry about that, this has been fixed! The level 10 Arboretums will drop other items along with Coins.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011