Thread: issues completing 14 day goal

issues completing 14 day goal

anyone else having this issue: i have contacted support they said they are looking into it but its been two weeks and they havent responded back. i have over 100+ neighbors and they are not receiving my goal request. i understand its a limited on gifting parts. But when i request for parts from my neighbors they dont even get the notification that i requested. because of this im starting goals later and or missing out on completing it on time. especially the last goal being 10hrs long and they want 40 items of that dish ugh.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t had the issue of neighbors not receiving requests at all, but sometimes delayed. Logging out of the game and logging back in has helped.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgp2209 View Post
    anyone else having this issue: i have contacted support they said they are looking into it but its been two weeks and they havent responded back. i have over 100+ neighbors and they are not receiving my goal request. i understand its a limited on gifting parts. But when i request for parts from my neighbors they dont even get the notification that i requested. because of this im starting goals later and or missing out on completing it on time. especially the last goal being 10hrs long and they want 40 items of that dish ugh.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

i have tried that and i also uninstalled the game a few times too.