Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Tales 4/18/23: Bright Skies

Rhino Keeper
    I usually like to keep the 10 essence ones as well, but rarely got those.

Rhino Keeper
    Secret To Getting Friendly Letters:
    Have you ever had that frustration of waiting a long time to get Friendly Letters back from neighbors or losing out on getting them altogether? Here's a way to get them every single time and quickly. If you have an old cellphone or tablet you don't actively use then this is the key to getting them and a bonus of gold every day too.
    Connect your old phone or tablet to a wifi network or tether your current phone to connect with the older phone then reset the old phone/tablet to factory settings. Download Dragon Story. If you're on iOS it'll be easy since it's still in their app store. For Android it'll be a little tricky and will involve looking in the Google Play store history to download the game. Start a new island, do the tasks to get to a point to where you can send neighbor requests and give it a name you'll remember followed by a number (example: Northernlight1 or something). Send your main island a neighbor request and have your main island accept. Then factory reset again and repeat the process until you get 5 extra islands. When you get to chapter 10, send Friendly Letter requests to only those accounts and log onto those accounts to accept (simple way is to click on to the S8 logo on the top right side of the screen, go to account settings, then choose "Log into another account."). Go to the "news" section to see the request and accept. While logged into what I call the "dummy account," send gold to the main account like you would give a normal neighbor. If done correctly you'll never have to worry about waiting hours for neighbors to respond if they respond at all. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    This takes way too much food. I was so happy with how much food I had accumulated. Now most of it is gone.

Also, there are more things you *can't* talk about here than there are things you *can* talk about.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    This takes way too much food. I was so happy with how much food I had accumulated. Now most of it is gone.

Also, there are more things you *can't* talk about here than there are things you *can* talk about.
    The key to accumulating food is to go mining on both sides of the mine no matter if you have the mining dragon of the month or not and always evolve dragons to get bombs and always breed to get dynamite. Even though it can get expensive, having multiple nests and two evolution chambers can pay for itself really quickly when it comes to collecting food. The best bang for the value when it comes to farming is planting Upgrapes.
    For the censors, yeah, it's definitely a tightrope walk when it comes to what to say in the forums. Sometimes I send private messages out to multiple caretakers if something looks like it'll be controversial or I'll just keep the views to myself as my only purpose on the forums is to help other players and suggest improvements to benefit the whole.

Congrats to all players successfully completed this tale.
    Just wanted to share with other players.
    I boosted bred (and hatched to clear nests), spent gold, total more than 200 gold, still could not breed this common dragon!
    I had 7 socials (Storm8, really!?!), 5 ambassadors, 3 mists, countless volts and umteenth rubbish commons?. Just wanting to see how far Storm8 would go from preventing me from wasting gold on breeding a common.
    I have 24,504 sun drops, the first time I am so close to being able to craft a dragon this way. I love the Radiance, but it?s impossible now, thanks so much Storm8, NOT.
    This island was meant to be an extra island to give letters and parts, that?s all, but now it?s the only island that I can log on intermittently.
    My 3 other islands had been locked out for over a year, because I had lots of gold and lots of gold generating dragons on those islands. I have been playing for over 10 years and really missed long term neighbours on my other islands .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12