Thread: Spin To Win (Operating System Parity)

Rhino Keeper

Spin To Win (Operating System Parity)

I should say, Spin to Lose if you're on Android. People begged for Spin To Win to come back and, sadly, S8 found a way to bring it back and disappointed us at the same time. They bring it back and upped the tickets to 200 making it impossible to reach on Android in 7 days. Then they dropped the tickets to 150 to still be impossible for Android players to reach in 7 days as well. Along with this, they make 5 tickets so easy to get that I have personally finished the event with 35 out of 150 tickets at least twice since this new format was introduced.
    My suggestion (I never thought I would say this) is either get rid of the Spin To Win or reformat it back to the old days when there were multiple dragons on the wheel with coins and food.
    I would have the following on the wheel:

1. The prize dragon (super or ultra rare)
    2. Previously released ultra rare LBoard dragon
    3. Previously released dragon from 2012-2017 (rare or super rare)
    3. 7500 Food
    4. 15 Marble Keys
    5. 15 Adventure Tickets
    6. 10000 coins
    7. 5000 Food
    8. 5000 Coins
    9. 5 gold
    10. 5000 coins
    11. 2500 Food
    12. 10000 coins

I ask the people in charge of content in this game - Did you forget that Android players don't have ads to speed up the time for Spin To Win or do you not care? If it's the latter then it's a true shame. All I can do is pray that y'all get things right in this game and be more profitable in the future. I'm not going to get too much into the event going on right now that most people hate but I will say those people "definitely not playing the game as intended" are making your game lose money and not making it more profitable. That statement is not flaming, unfortunately, it's reality. Decisions like making dragons out of reach for the majority of the players will make them tune out the game.
    I'm really hoping the writing is not on the wall with all of these questionable things going on because I love Dragon Story and want to see it grow not stagnate and alienate. Please help us want to invest in this game. Thank you for your time.
    My Fellow Caretakers, please comment in the thread. Let's get enough comments to make a difference. After all, a happy customer makes a profitable company. Thank you as well.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 04-16-23 at 07:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    I should say, Spin to Lose if you're on Android. People begged for Spin To Win to come back and, sadly, S8 found a way to bring it back and disappointed us at the same time. They bring it back and upped the tickets to 200 making it impossible to reach on Android in 7 days. Then they dropped the tickets to 150 to still be impossible for Android players to reach in 7 days as well. Along with this, they make 5 tickets so easy to get that I have personally finished the event with 35 out of 150 tickets at least twice since this new format was introduced.
    My suggestion (I never thought I would say this) is either get rid of the Spin To Win or reformat it back to the old days when there were multiple dragons on the wheel with coins and food.
    I would have the following on the wheel:

1. The prize dragon (super or ultra rare)
    2. Previously released ultra rare LBoard dragon
    3. Previously released dragon from 2012-2017 (rare or super rare)
    3. 7500 Food
    4. 15 Marble Keys
    5. 15 Adventure Tickets
    6. 10000 coins
    7. 5000 Food
    8. 5000 Coins
    9. 5 gold
    10. 5000 coins
    11. 2500 Food
    12. 10000 coins

I ask the people in charge of content in this game - Did you forget that Android players don't have ads to speed up the time for Spin To Win or do you not care? If it's the latter then it's a true shame. All I can do is pray that y'all get things right in this game and be more profitable in the future. I'm not going to get too much into the event going on right now that most people hate but I will say those people "definitely not playing the game as intended" are making your game lose money and not making it more profitable. That statement is not flaming, unfortunately, it's reality. Decisions like making dragons out of reach for the majority of the players will make them tune out the game.
    I'm really hoping the writing is not on the wall with all of these questionable things going on because I love Dragon Story and want to see it grow not stagnate and alienate. Please help us want to invest in this game. Thank you for your time.
    My Fellow Caretakers, please comment in the thread. Let's get enough comments to make a difference. After all, a happy customer makes a profitable company. Thank you as well.
    Well, on 10/31/2022 I posted about this on the bugs and issues forum Your points made here are correct, but I seriously doubt that that will matter. The last post on my original thread was on 11/17/2022 and that player also got 35 ponnts. Lets face it, the only fun for android players is gotten from watching the wheel go round and round...I find it kind of thrilling myself...I still like DS, but in a weird way, I find that to be somewhar sad

Rhino Keeper
    Parity, or lack therof goes beyond the wheel. Apple players who can actually still play get bingo advantages with videos too. I routinely refresh any of the nice 120 point boxes for 6,8,9 battles yet ios players in my bingo group can easily do those and grab big points.

The last unnameable event that finished shows what a big dropoff of players there has been. I finished with 13000 points in position 355 or so! Last year or maybe 2 i barely made the top 1000.

The way S8 groups players does not help keep players either. Last LB 1 isle got stuck with 1st place global and this time my smaller level 135 got stuck with same player and 10 more that score 14000 and more...a 28th and 48th place finish.

At least this time those players got me good spins to get last dragon but gee a 12th place finish was no fun. I understand why so many decide not to bother. What i do not understand is why S8 does not understand this.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 has no plan for parity or anything else Android when it comes to DS. Android is dead for ds and nothing has been done to contradict that in years. Like pre 2019/20 years, as last update I'm showing was 2018. Its not even on the G Play or Amazon stores or updated to run on newer android versions.

ps. I would love to see an android update, but at some point one must accept the reality. I'm personally playing now to fill my habitats. Once that is done I'm done. Approaching that fast. Guess is before end of year at part time.
    Last edited by Mikep101; 04-18-23 at 07:43 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    S8 has no plan for parity or anything else Android when it comes to DS. Android is dead for ds and nothing has been done to contradict that in years. Like pre 2019/20 years, as last update I'm showing was 2018. Its not even on the G Play or Amazon stores or updated to run on newer android versions.
    Agreed.