Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Castle Story 4/14: Madam Makeda mini event #2 | EVENT HAS FINISHED

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say that changes made to drops are ridiculous! The change was supposed to make spawning goblins easier with more buildings available to spawn goblins but not the case at all! Last 3 visits to amphitheater spawned nothing and theatre drops are maybe 30%. THANK GOD I was not foolish enough to sell Royal buildings to build more amphitheaters. This event now turned into waste of time, thought it was going to fun but as with many previous events you have done it again with ruining it based on your quest for us buying gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry was grumpy on last post, 6 inches plus of new snow coming down now and yard was bare yesterday. I thought amphitheaters were only place spawning Seeker goblins but turns out Jewelers and Taverns also spawn them. Spawns on other buildings sporadic for different goblins but acceptable. Not sure where this storyline is going but back to being fun!

Farm Supplier
    And no, it has not finished. I just got a goblin (90) from a tavern. Very annoying and waste of otherwise much needed energy.
    So, will I now have to always park a monster somewhere before collecting from buildings?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I always have a monster parked, but I will let the team know. I don't want to trigger one to test it, sorry. Leave it if you don't need to defeat it. The mini events are supposed to only go for 3 days and outside of the time Goblins are not supposed to spawn. Sorry this happened to you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    And no, it has not finished. I just got a goblin (90) from a tavern. Very annoying and waste of otherwise much needed energy.
    So, will I now have to always park a monster somewhere before collecting from buildings?
    Is there a possibility of a spawn when you didn’t buy Madam Makeda’s wagon?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I always have a monster parked, but I will let the team know. I don't want to trigger one to test it, sorry. Leave it if you don't need to defeat it. The mini events are supposed to only go for 3 days and outside of the time Goblins are not supposed to spawn. Sorry this happened to you.
    Sorry about that. While this is a VERY rare occurrence when Makeda's event isn't active, it can still occur. The upside is that you will still get the associated drops from battling this monster.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by vlindertje58 View Post
    Is there a possibility of a spawn when you didn’t buy Madam Makeda’s wagon?
    No, the monsters should only spawn if you purchase her wagon. There is an extremely rare chance that they'll spawn outside of her events.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    No, the monsters should only spawn if you purchase her wagon. There is an extremely rare chance that they'll spawn outside of her events.
    Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234