View Poll Results: Madam Makeda's Visit (Multiple Choice)

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event.

28 68.29%
  • I did not enjoy this event.

6 14.63%
  • I thought the changes to the event were beneficial.

23 56.10%
  • I thought the changes to the event were not beneficial.

8 19.51%
  • I have additional feedback. (Comment in thread)

4 9.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 🔮 Madam Makeda Returns 🔮

Farm Supplier
    Doing some math on one account roughly getting 1 Traveler Crystal per Point of energy used.. granted we get energy back during ****s.. but 400 Energy used and i got just almost on the spot 400 Travelers plus otehrs etc but using Travelers as a benchmark

really so instead i should of said.... granted we get energy back during vanquishing ??? are we that sensitive now ??

Rhino Keeper
    I kind of like the new settings. Since im still working on loads of storyline, the goblinhunt is now a byproduct of the necessary stuff i need to collect anyway, which is way better than collecting from buildings like theaters which i (and i assume many players with me who are still working on the story lines) dont need. Oh maybe add goblins to the bushes spawn! LOL i havent seen one harpy yet, just loads of the other three!

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	85BF1D95-5326-4CF8-B194-79F3FEADBCDC.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	578.5 KB 
ID:	68795
    Loving Madam Makeda! She looks great!
    Thanks so much Storm8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

Name:	85BF1D95-5326-4CF8-B194-79F3FEADBCDC.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	578.5 KB 
ID:	68795
    Loving Madam Makeda! She looks great!
    Thanks so much Storm8!
    I love her with the pink fire. It goes great with Makedas colors. It is going to be another visit or two before I can invite her to my realm, but that is where my first 50 coins are going.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Posting here for your thoughts on how to manage the mini events moving forward. Given they are weekly here's what is rattling around in my thoughts:

1. do we need a new thread every single time or can 1 suffice that can be continually used
    2. perhaps have 1 hub dedicated thread with all the info in it that's a locked thread and we link to that in post 1 if a new thread is created each week (kinda like what I've done in the Baron's tent thread)
    3. if we continue with a weekly thread, can someone else please take this on? I would love to see someone else be responsible for creating a new thread the night before the release which I can sticky and it would have the info to link it to the Hub and maybe some stock standard information that can be copied/pasted each time. If you volunteer you must be available each week to create the thread otherwise it's makes a bit more difficult for me to oversee.
    4. given the event info is static or will become static, then it means Shibuya won't have to repost all the same pictures week after week as they can all live in the Hub and then we only have to be on the lookout for new crafts.

Would like some feedback to help me figure out the best way forward. thanks!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-17-23 at 12:59 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I like the idea of 1 thread continuously used. Having a different thread for each week is going to get confusing quickly. It will provide one place to gather all of our thoughts and comments on Madame Makeda and her goblin irritation.

Executive Chef
    Yeh I also agree one continuous thread is a better option.
    Less work for the mods and all the info in one place.

Rhino Keeper
    I would advise to keep it simple, and as easy as possible to manage for both of you
    Merge all messages in one single thread (Madam Makeda Returns + Madam Makeda mini event)
    Keep this thread going forward. More details about items in the wagon and character storylines could be added later on in the first couple of posts of this thread, like you usually do.

I agree with hagypagy and Sylvan, Madam Makeda is very pretty, she now has a place by the cliffs in my kingdom

Name:	IMG_0737.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	68797
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    Another vote for one continuous thread, particularly since it is essentially ongoing three out of seven days a week. The Barons Tent changes monthly at a minimum, often multiple months between updates of prizes.

Fashion Designer
    Merged and continuous sounds fine. Basically all the info I needed has already been supplied in those threads and we are given a start screen when the mini starts and in blue book is a timer, if only ppl would check first. You do such great work, (and at great volumes) that it would seem unreasonable to ask you to do a whole new thread each wk. You’re entitled to some ‘real life time’ too. Which ever way you decide to go should just be accepted by all players, after all it’s not that hard to go to 1st page to get the info players are after.

I go through the forum while I’m waiting for timers to mature, and try not to ask the same questions as other players that have received answers. I like reading most posts and regularly the first page info first, till I’m familiar with event info. Thanks for listening to my own thoughts.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast