View Poll Results: Madam Makeda's Visit (Multiple Choice)

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event.

28 68.29%
  • I did not enjoy this event.

6 14.63%
  • I thought the changes to the event were beneficial.

23 56.10%
  • I thought the changes to the event were not beneficial.

8 19.51%
  • I have additional feedback. (Comment in thread)

4 9.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 🔮 Madam Makeda Returns 🔮

Farm Supplier
    Tavern - Seeker 3 Taverns on one account no spawn
    Jeweler - Wandering
    Library - Seeker 4 Library to get a spawn
    Sawmill x2 no spawn
    Thurston Fort - Seeker 90HP This one did not count in the goal
    Theator - Seeker 30HP
    Amp - Seeker 90HP This one counted in the Goa
    Amp 2nd Account Seeker 90HP Did not count in Goall

just has a Seeker 30HP count toward goal.. so its kinda varied. The goal isnt that big a deal just sharing info.
    Last edited by luvinspoon; 04-14-23 at 11:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Are we able to get a full list of all locations that might spawn goblins please?

Farm Supplier
    Post 1 the splash screen

Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    Seeker 90HP Did not count in Goal
    This issue has been fixed!
    Last edited by SgtBeebo; 04-14-23 at 02:06 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Can we merge the two posts ??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello, everyone! Thank you for participating in our new Madam Makeda mini-event last weekend. We're happy to announce some improvements and new additions coming up this Friday, 4/14.

In addition to these improvements, we've increased the max allowed on Crystals and Seeker's Coins. There will also be a new trade in Madam Makeda's Wagon that we'll think you'll be interested in

We hope to continue to improve upon this event, and we hope even more that you enjoy it!
    Hello SgtBeebo
    Thank you for taking into account the feedback we provided. I really appreciate it, but the experience has not improved much in my opinion.

GOOD
    - Event timing : from Friday 11am PST to Sunday 6pm PST.
    It is better but not ideal. Not everybody lives in the US! A live countdown in the Book would be so much easier, just like all other events.
    - Increased cap on crystals : perfect

NOT SO GOOD
    - automatic goblin spawn on amphitheaters and theaters (with chance of dire bore) VERSUS more buildings but no automatic spawn
    how on earth would you think this is an improvement? It is terrible!! especially for low level players who are desperately looking for space in the kingdom.
    - Crystal trade reworked, but not guaranteed to increase yellow and blue crystal counts (I just had 10/10/10 >> 17/7/9)

my goblin spawn stats so far:
    - Amphitheater : 5/12
    - Theater : 6/12
    - Thurston fort : 1/3
    - Sawmill+Mines : 4/20
    - Hatchery+Stable : 2/21
    - Library : 3/12
    - Jewelers : 3/24
    - Conservatory : 7/24
    - Cottage : 9/70
    - Tavern : 5/22 (including 0/4 with the pirate tavern)

These spawn rates are dreadful ! Is my account unlucky or do you guys experience the same thing?

Yes overall we will spawn more goblins, but it is very energy expensive and frustrating
    I don't know about you guys, but I prefer last week's format
    Last edited by xiq24; 04-15-23 at 06:56 AM.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    I was coming here to complain about seekers not spawning automatically from Amphitheater and Theater but xiq24 beat me to it. I agree it's terrible. I invested in as many Theaters and Amphitheaters as I could place and now they're just taking up space with a "chance to spawn". Very frustrating

New Resident
    * Travelling Goblin - 3 hits | found collecting from plots, mushroom circles
    * Wandering Goblin - 10 hits | found in plots, brown mushroom circles, sparkling mine, conservatory | drops Traveler's Crystal, Wanderer's Crystal
    * Seeker Goblin - 30 hits | found at the Theatre
    * Seeker Goblin - 90 hits | found at the Ampitheatre | drops Traveler's Crystal, Wanderer's Crystal, Seeker's Crystal

Fashion Designer
    While I appreciate the reworking to give us more buildings to possibly spawn, some of us sold buildings to increase our count of theatres and amphitheatres are now finding the spawn rate is new frustratingly low. I have 4 amphitheatres and only get 1 goblin in 4 attempts. I also purchased extra theatres and now have 5 however if I’m lucky on get 1-2 spawns, with an increase in direboars which east up energy and are making it harder this week to find goblins. I love that there has been an increase in the number of crystals we can now have in inventory before trading. During events farmhouses often still spawn only those items needed for the main event, or fangbeasts (as always been the case) makes it impossible to use them for goblins. My trilliums only spawn the green wisps from an event a few yrs ago and I already get those drops from the green wisps I purchased long ago and from Ivy so that seems to be another dud for goblin spawning. Would be great if the spawn rate for most buildings were somewhere between last weeks and this new weeks rates, thus reducing energy consumption searching for what have now become rare drops in this mini event. Anyway CS staff keep up the good work in relation to going honing in on optimal player experiences.

Farm Supplier
    Any time there is more of a chance for something to spawn is good. I see this is a wonderful improvement. THANKS!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast