Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who hates having to scroll for a long time for basic parts and other things?

Quote Originally Posted by dianenj View Post
    Me too, there has to be a better way
    I would be happy if they would fix the bar in your last position so you could move to the parts area and select multiple kinds of parts instead of starting at the beginning. Also, is it possible to have a button that takes you to the midpoint and end of the scroll bar? Even that would be better than starting at the beginning each time.

Rhino Keeper
    They could do something but don't want to

Farm Supplier
    ( ・ェ・)ノ meeeeee

New Resident
    Oooohh, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like this. RS has the tab feature and I would like BS to have the same thing as well. It has been like that for years.

I also wish they have a search button too!
    Not accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story! Tysm!
    (April 1, 2024)

Please be kind and not take it out on random people. Tysm.

❦❀⇜𝓒𝔂𝓻𝓲𝒍𝒍𝓮 ⇝❀❦

Yes! There are so many gifts available from old goal ovens as well. It takes forever to scroll through them.
    I'd also love a "check all" box for both sending gifts and requesting parts. It would save so much time.
    A search button would be amazing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    They could do something but don't want to
    I have been playing 10+ years, and asking for this feature almost as long. Why wont they address this? It would save so much time and make players very happy. Just wish someone would say, no it cannot be done or fix it.

Rhino Keeper
    Me me me me!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Everyone.

But scrolling for parts isn’t that big a deal. Scrolling to redecorate is the horror and the reason so many people give up and quit playing.

Between the insane goals and the scrolling, the game takes too much time to play. Not possible.

Farm Supplier
    kayjo <<scrolling for parts isn’t that big a deal.>>>

Kayjo I'm curious if you use an Apple device? Scrolling / Gifting / and Taking inventory on 'My Gifts' is MUCH harder for Android users than it is for Apple users. Though I just realized that placing design items is actually harder for Apple users than Android users. Still, people don't redesign as often as gifting which usually happens every day.

Debbie Downer, here. I've seen a lot of these same complaints come up over the years and never seen company take action. But what the heck I'll add my 2 cents if only to help neighbors understand the challenges other neighbors have - especially if one neighbor plays with an Apple Device and the other an Android.

Summary of Complaints I'd like fixed - and match the fix on BOTH ANDROID & APPLE:
    1) for sure a "food" tab on BS would be great, (like in RS)
    2) so would a "basic parts" tab for BOTH BS & RS
    3) Once you've used the food tab (or potential parts tab) - be able to SCROLL FROM there.
    4) AND being able to FREEZE scrolling at the place where you stopped/sent your gift - (which you can do on Apple but not Android)
    5) In the "my gifts" catalogue - arrange the last-received gifts at the FRONT of the catalogue - the way it's arranged on Apple devices. Android places the latest-received gifts at the back of the 'my gifts' catalogue - where a player may have to scroll 100s of pages just to see / take inventory of basic parts/food.
    6) Apple's gifts catalogue, and 'my gifts' catalogue, allows you to "spin" through the catalogue, jump a few pages per spin. So you don't have to tap 100+ times to get to the end.
    7) Ads work on Apple - so you can still reduce the time to cook some recipes. Ads no longer work on Androids since a few years ago.
    8) arrange the 'design' catalogues with more detailed tabs
    9) Freeze scrolling on Design catalogues --- like on Android devices. On APPLE (the only downside to apple I've seen, but it's a biggie) - When you place an item from design catalogues, don't start the menu over - forcing player re-scroll in order to see and/or place items beyond the item you just placed. On androids - it freezes where you were - where you selected an item to place. So if you place an item and want to keep scrolling for more items, or decide you don't like it & store it again - you can continue browsing from where you left off.

With regards to the gift catalogue - It'd be great to arrange the catalogue backwards --- so that all the oldest parts (&food) are at the front - and then create a Tab to jump to the beginning of the 'main goal section' of parts - where you would land on current main goal parts - but - then -- could scroll onward to find other older, main-goal parts - in case you're working on old main goal appliances.

I'm sure I've got other complaints but these are the ones coming to mind - I just keep editing and adding.
    Last edited by ree2; 07-18-23 at 03:45 PM.

Never knew the differences apple users have gifting. I've never been able to have neighbors that request individual basic or odd parts because it'd take 70ish slow taps to find the right part each time. Even getting to the basics takes about a full minute.
    Stopped buying gems recently since the game doesn't seem to improve user experience. The basics tab suggested would be great.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast