Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who hates having to scroll for a long time for basic parts and other things?

Host(ess)

Totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by 763862 View Post
    In my opinion I find it frustrating to have to scroll a while for basic parts for gifts. I just don't know why they can't sort it out into groups like in RS, when they did it was so much easier and quicker. I could gift to people regardless of them asking if they had some sort of system (e.g. a search system). But no! Instead I am there scrolling for a minute JUST FOR ONE PERSON, so if 39 neighbors asked for different basic parts/food then I would be at the gifts for a while. STORM8 PLEASE FIX THIS IT CURRENTLY TAKES TOO LONG TO GIFT PEOPLE BASIC PARTS/FOOD AND ITS SO ANNOYING!
    P.S. If anyone has already made a thread about this, I am really sorry, I have not seen it
    I am totally with you on this aspect of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    If you look through very, very old posts, making scrolling easier, has been requested, but has never been given. Also, neighbors do build appliances outside of the goals, so that would be extremely unfair to only have gifting during goals, not to mention that some people don?t do goals, but request food or parts for building non-goal appliances. If you prefer not to play in-between you can always let your neighbors know that you only gift during goals. Most neighbors do request parts at anytime for current or future building.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopoldsden View Post
    Yes put tabs atleast for heavens sake...I agree it's too time consuming ..or just get rid of gifting... only during goals..everyone is too picky as to what they get its annoying too...just make gifting available during goals thats it.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Rhino Keeper
    Hate it. If they really listened to us they'd move the 14 day goals to the end of the list

Omg yes it?s why I mostly don?t do and just ask for people to request. But THAT TAKES FOREVER TOO!! I wish there was a way to highlight all your neighbors and not have to check every single one it?s infuriating and tedious

Plus there should be a search function, like by the appliance or name of part you need

yo tambi

Me too !
    I also wish they can add <TO ALL> function so that i can gift or send request to all neighbours
    It is so tedious to tick all my (active and non-active) neighbours

Farm Supplier
    I hate to send basic parts, my eyesight no good,very tired.. Many of my neighbors quit this game

This is especially annoying if you play on Android, as I do. You have to tap like 100 times before you find the right gift. Then, if you accidentally touch the wrong gift, you have to start all over again. It is infinitely easier on Apple devices. There, you can swipe and go through multiple pages at one time. If you accidentally tap on the wrong gift, you just go back and you will be where you left off.

Farm Supplier
    T h a n k y o u f o r t h e f e e d b a c k..

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 763862 View Post
    In my opinion I find it frustrating to have to scroll a while for basic parts for gifts. I just don't know why they can't sort it out into groups like in RS, when they did it was so much easier and quicker. I could gift to people regardless of them asking if they had some sort of system (e.g. a search system). But no! Instead I am there scrolling for a minute JUST FOR ONE PERSON, so if 39 neighbors asked for different basic parts/food then I would be at the gifts for a while. STORM8 PLEASE FIX THIS IT CURRENTLY TAKES TOO LONG TO GIFT PEOPLE BASIC PARTS/FOOD AND ITS SO ANNOYING!
    P.S. If anyone has already made a thread about this, I am really sorry, I have not seen it
    Me too, there has to be a better way

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast