Thread: Glamourous Dragon 4/11/23: Dragon Needed For Current Event

Rhino Keeper

Glamourous Dragon 4/11/23: Dragon Needed For Current Event

(Please Sticky This Thread. Thank you early)

For the current event that involves points, which I will leave nameless, called the High Noon Event. The new dragon needed is the Glamourous Dragon. It can be bred or crafted with much patience after obtaining 15 Omega Crowns. The suggested breed is white and purple.

Glamourous Dragon

Colors: shine, white, purple
    Breeding and Incubation Time: 4 hours
    Suggested Breed: White and Purple

Look for the egg below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glamourous Egg.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	219.6 KB 
ID:	68722

Used Angel and Peacock and got it after the 5th try. This dragon will prove kind of challenging to get because that 17 hour common "Luck" is lurking.

My fails were:
    Luck
    Nightsky
    Pale Lantern
    Anubis

Normally I'd have the words "Good" and "Luck" in the same sentence but there's nothing good about getting "Luck" trying to breed Glamourous so I'll use the term for stage acting: Break a Leg!

I have all the battles for the Flash Dragon Tournament. If you want me to create a thread for this then comment below. If there's enough comments by Thursday, I'll make a thread with the dragons I used to win the tourney.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 04-11-23 at 02:34 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I thought that I would have a hard time getting this dragon because I only have 1 pure purple dragon and 1 pure white dragon, so I can't breed for it in 2 dens at the same time. I used a Tender Heart Dragon (valentine + Purple which does function as a pure purple because Valentine does not contribute to the breeding outcome) and Never Ending (white and pink) to see what I would get from that combo, and lo and behold, I got the Glamourous Dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I thought that I would have a hard time getting this dragon because I only have 1 pure purple dragon and 1 pure white dragon, so I can't breed for it in 2 dens at the same time. I used a Tender Heart Dragon (valentine + Purple which does function as a pure purple because Valentine does not contribute to the breeding outcome) and Never Ending (white and pink) to see what I would get from that combo, and lo and behold, I got the Glamourous Dragon!
    Congratulations! As long as you had the colors needed there was always a chance to get the needed dragon (in your case the Tender Heart and Never Ending). You don't need the pure colors to breed the needed dragon as in the case of both our successes. Putting a Minerva and Mockery Dragons on the roost could also net a Glamourous.

Rhino Keeper
    Welp, they threw me in an impossible group so Blacklight is out of reach. That's what I get for finishing 2nd in the previous event. It's all good. Now I know I don't have to spend any gold for the rest of this event. Saved me money big time for birthday activities on Wednesday ������

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Welp, they threw me in an impossible group so Blacklight is out of reach. That's what I get for finishing 2nd in the previous event. It's all good. Now I know I don't have to spend any gold for the rest of this event. Saved me money big time for birthday activities on Wednesday ������
    I just don't understand how S8 groups players. Month after month i am tossed into groups where at least the top 2 will get 2000, 3000 points more than me and more often the gap is even wider. Last one i needed a boost just to get last dragon and finished around 10th!!! What is wrong with that?

My smaller island this time is in with one of 1st place global players and other finishes around 50th. My isle is level 135 and only once has gotten enough points for last dragon and rarely gets first dragon. Last event she was 1 or 2 but low score so i guess they figure if you get grand prize you are fair game for any group. This is such sad logic if you ask me. No wonder there are so fewer playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I just don't understand how S8 groups players. Month after month i am tossed into groups where at least the top 2 will get 2000, 3000 points more than me and more often the gap is even wider. Last one i needed a boost just to get last dragon and finished around 10th!!! What is wrong with that?

My smaller island this time is in with one of 1st place global players and other finishes around 50th. My isle is level 135 and only once has gotten enough points for last dragon and rarely gets first dragon. Last event she was 1 or 2 but low score so i guess they figure if you get grand prize you are fair game for any group. This is such sad logic if you ask me. No wonder there are so fewer playing.
    The whole system is just garbage. I would say more about the current event but I'm gonna stay cool and just help anyone who needs the ultra rare common.
    I will say, I agree 3000% with everything you said and I hope one day S8 listens to the customer base instead of ignoring and doing whatever they do. I, personally, would love for the login issue to be fixed as opposed to making new elements and bleeding money in Swindlerboards.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    The whole system is just garbage. I would say more about the current event but I'm gonna stay cool and just help anyone who needs the ultra rare common.
    I will say, I agree 3000% with everything you said and I hope one day S8 listens to the customer base instead of ignoring and doing whatever they do. I, personally, would love for the login issue to be fixed as opposed to making new elements and bleeding money in Swindlerboards.
    Hi, I also agree with rfs0404 and you. I don?t play the ?swindlerboards? like many others do. Since there are so many players not only who tie for the top scores and at lower scores too, I believe it ruins the basic premise of the event. For me, any game like the leaderboard should be a competition between evenly matched players to attempt to win. That obviously is not the case. So, what I do is simple. I refuse to use boosts and very rarely will use 1 or 2 gold to take something out early. My goal is to see how many points I can earn and be in the top 1,000 so I can earn 100,000 apples?although I sometimes spend more than that to achieve the goal. I have never spent real money to play any game but I regularly score 14 x 15 thousand points. In short, I find the only way for me to play is like I do. I am now in a LB with one who regularly ties for the top prize For me, that makes no sense. I also have a player in my group who I know personally. She regularly scores between 9 and 11 thousand but one time was thrilled to win the 12,500 dragon. She plays hard and tries, but unless she uses up all of her recourses and spends a lot of real money that she can?t afford to spend, she has no chance to actually win in the group. Don?t get me wrong, I don?t have a chance either, but I don?t care as I have never considered it to be a fair competition. She, on the other hand gets frustrated and angry, because she is always placed with players who regularly score 1000,2,000 5,000, 20,000 or even 200,000 points more than she can. Games should be fun, not frustrating. It angers me that so many players are in a similar situation as the woman I was writing about