Thread: Rollback issue

Fashion Designer

Question Rollback issue

I’m sure it’s been noted before, but is anyone looking into the rollbacks? I was trying to collect my daily energy collection and needed to force close and restart 3 times. Reason for the restarts was because after the rollbacks the collection indicators were double or not active, making it very hard to keep going. Please can staff look for what is causing them?

Nightclub Owner
    Roll backs are a pain I agree and are more frequent on higher level realms. Very low levels seldom have roll back. Sometimes I need to redo 3x times the same harvest. Now I have not checked how much I lose, but I have lost quite some materials during roll back.

Another type of roll back that is a total pain is when placing a royal building on the board, you have a 50% chance the game initiate a roll back a few seconds later. I tried to take out a few royal buildings out of my inventory, took me nearly an hours to re-place them, a total pain.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...