Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Castle Story 04/07: Madam Makeda's mini event #1 | EVENT HAS FINISHED

Fashion Designer
    I got 1 Seeker's Coin, so at this rate I will be able to get the Summoner's Portal by the end of the year.

Not getting goblins anymore either, keep getting skunkupines. are goblin?s only available on weekends? Thought I read something about that during madam what?s her names visits???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    Not getting goblins anymore either, keep getting skunkupines. are goblin?s only available on weekends? Thought I read something about that during madam what?s her names visits???
    Yes, the mini event is over for now. It sounds like it will reoccur on weekends. Please refer to Sgt Beebo's post (#71) further up in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I got 1 Seeker's Coin, so at this rate I will be able to get the Summoner's Portal by the end of the year.
    Hello!

We're in the middle of rebalancing this event for the upcoming weekend right now. Hopefully, players will be able to get more Crystals and Seeker's Coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello!

We're in the middle of rebalancing this event for the upcoming weekend right now. Hopefully, players will be able to get more Crystals and Seeker's Coins.
    That sounds good SgtBeebo, looking forward to more crystal opportunities.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    I have 54 royal buildings ,59 crafting buildings and over 200 town buildings.....
    Is 100% for sure that if i sell 5 royal buildings i can by a new one?????....

well assumptions is we will be using the same buildings Amp and Theator.. would be awful if they swtiched to jeweler and Towers )

Farm Supplier
    I sold 6 of my towers and spires to craft one extra amphitheater…..
    I don’t even want to think this possibility…..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910