Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Sales

Fashion Designer
    Just checked my game and see that there is another new sale today. I advise you to not purchase animals at these astronomical prices. The Skeletal Steed that was just on sale for around 120 gems is now 350. The Withch's Familiar is 2000 gems!! What a load of bull. I bought one a couple years ago for under 200 gems. They are trying to gouge us with these prices. These same animals will be on sale at a future date for much less, I'm sure of it. Upcoming sales should be at Halloween, Black Friday, Christmas, and New Year's.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Same! I have my account logged into on my android as well as an apple device - getting to spin the wheel 5+ times per day is super nice haha. I wish they'd bring ads to android so I don't have to keep borrowing the iPad though!

Fashion Designer
    Very small chance that you might be able to breed Wagrid with Earth and Nature and Candy Horn with Earth and Fire.

I noticed that during the last sale they did not allow us to breed Sugar Skull Glider with Skeletal Steed to get Deadwing.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Just checked my game and see that there is another new sale today. I advise you to not purchase animals at these astronomical prices. The Skeletal Steed that was just on sale for around 120 gems is now 350. The Withch's Familiar is 2000 gems!! What a load of bull. I bought one a couple years ago for under 200 gems. They are trying to gouge us with these prices. These same animals will be on sale at a future date for much less, I'm sure of it. Upcoming sales should be at Halloween, Black Friday, Christmas, and New Year's.
    Honestly that's why I haven't bought many animals. I'm so worried I'll buy at a bad price - and probably also that I am only just recently employed after graduating college, so habitats are a better use of my (limited) gem money than animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    Honestly that's why I haven't bought many animals. I'm so worried I'll buy at a bad price - and probably also that I am only just recently employed after graduating college, so habitats are a better use of my (limited) gem money than animals
    Congratulations on graduating! If you have questions about prices, let me know. You can always breed a lot of animals, so you're right that it's better to invest in habitats for now. There are a ton of unbreedable animals out there, though, and many are so cute. We all have to set our own budget. For the most part, I won't pay over 250 gems for any animal. HOwever, most Ultra Rares don't go on sale for under 400 gems, for the most part. This game used to be way better with new content being constantly released, constant events, etc. Also, you can win so many animals from the Spin to Win now - best to buy habitats for them so they don't languish in storage. Do you have Android or iPhone?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Congratulations on graduating! If you have questions about prices, let me know. You can always breed a lot of animals, so you're right that it's better to invest in habitats for now. There are a ton of unbreedable animals out there, though, and many are so cute. We all have to set our own budget. For the most part, I won't pay over 250 gems for any animal. HOwever, most Ultra Rares don't go on sale for under 400 gems, for the most part. This game used to be way better with new content being constantly released, constant events, etc. Also, you can win so many animals from the Spin to Win now - best to buy habitats for them so they don't languish in storage. Do you have Android or iPhone?
    I've got Android, but I have been borrowing my mom's iPad daily and recently ordered a cheap iPod Touch to do the daily ads. Getting extra spins for the spin to win is nice - usually I use the ads there until I have one of each animal and the habitat if there is one. After that I swap back to the ad popup on the left side for random prizes (still haven't managed to get an animal from that in over a month of doing the ads though :/ )

Fashion Designer
    Just as a general rule of thumb, anything identified as "Ultra Rare" is *not* breedable, with the exception of the Crystal Type dragons.

This goes back a week or two, but I was able to breed 1 Wagrid and 1 Marbled Stalked using the Earth and Nature combo.

Fashion Designer
    Good news! The Harvest Horn that is currently in the market is breedable! Hurry, you only have 2 more days! The *only* combo is Cornicowpia and Porcuplenty!

Fashion Designer
    New sale 11/8/23: I don't know why they try to get us to buy things that are already available in the market and we can breed. Toy Poodle on sale for 200 gems. Ho hum - just breed one with leaf and fire!
    Santa Claws is Super Rare but should also be available using Nature and Fire.
    Jinglebell Roc is common and can be obtained using Electric and Nature.
    Fey Soldier and Gift Bearer cannot be bred.
    Holiday Hamlet habitat is kind of cute, but only holds 4 animals. We desperately need 5 animal habitats, Storm8!!! Are you listening?

Fashion Designer
    Jollyfish is breedable. 12 hour breed time. None of the other animals currently on sale can be bred.
    Last edited by SummerSwan51; 12-13-23 at 05:36 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast