Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Sales

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The mega sale has not started yet. It should begin on Monday I believe.
    I?m not referring to the mega sale. I?m referring to the weekly sale that includes 3 creatures and a habitat.

Fashion Designer
    Back to school sale is a disappointment. It is a recycle of a previous sale. No great bargains to be had. I got an Anubis for 150 gems that I'm kind of happy about. Wish they would bring out some of the *super old* animals.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Regarding weekly sales that come out - is anyone else having issues with the bundle sales that are on the right side of the screen? I have 4 bundles showing up (2 have 20 hours left, 2 are 3 days left) but clicking on any of them brings up a bundle with 100,000 coins, 15,000 food, and.... an empty circle where there is normally a critter. All 4 bundles bring this up, despite showing different eggs on them. Not willing to spend $30 on who-knows-what just to figure out what's going on with these. Issue is occurring on 3 devices - Samsung phone and tablet, and iPad.

Slight fix to the amounts - seems the bottom option for each time set is 100,000 coins and 15,000 food for $30, the top ones are 250,000 coins and 65,000 food for $25. I'm assuming the critter in the $30 pack is normally more rare since coin and food is less?

Fashion Designer
    Yes, it appears that they bungled everything up this week. 1. Two items were put on sale in the market starting Thursday. Items normally go on sale on Fridays. 2. The bundles on the right side of the screen -a. Yes, they fail to show what is included in the bundles and b. There should only be 2 bundles at a time. To have 4 at one time is unheard of. C. Two of them say they end in 3 days, but the countdown timer inside says it ends in 18 hours. Sales never end on a Sunday. 3. In the leaderboard, they fail to show what item you hatch to get extra points for hatching and raising to level 12.

I?m sorry, but I don?t know what animals are for sale as I don?t recognize the eggs in the icons.

Farm Supplier
    Looks like the bundles are messed up again this week too. Wonder how long it will take them to put out a fix.

Fashion Designer
    These animals *MIGHT* be breedable (from the current sale):
    Chihuacabra: By breeding two animals that collectively contribute the Dark and Fire types.

Wendiglow: Dark and Water
    Skeletal Steed: Dark and Nature
    Sugarskull Glider: earth and nature
    Deadwing: By breeding a Sugarskull Glider with a Skeletal Steed.
    Ghostrich: Earth and Nature
    Frightingale is always available: Dark and Nature

Good luck!!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the info. Guess I'll take a break from breeding Earth and Fire. Been breeding them nonstop since starting, to do the fire hybrids quest... finally got a Magmacore last week. Still no Rampage

Fashion Designer
    This really stinks. I have a bunch of things I would be willing to purchase, but haven't had a gem sale in a while. I do not intend to pay full price for hundreds of gems.

Farm Supplier
    Are the gem sells random per person? I've had a few in the last few weeks.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, they are completely random and vary by account. I have multiple accounts. Some will have a sale one day while others do not. I only have 2 accounts where I can even use gems, though. Ironically, my SummerSwan account got a gem sale today.

And speaking of irony, I don't have room for any more habitats until i level up, but I won 2 habitats on the Spin to Win. I am so happy that they returned habitats to the Spin to Win, though! It is such a good prize!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast