Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Weekly Sales

Farm Supplier
    Is there any way to know what is breedable or not? Usually I just check the descriptions of the animal when new sales roll in, but Jollyfish is marked unbreedable so obviously that isn't a good way to check...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    Is there any way to know what is breedable or not? Usually I just check the descriptions of the animal when new sales roll in, but Jollyfish is marked unbreedable so obviously that isn't a good way to check...
    Let me PM you about that........ Sorry, I still haven't figured out Discord.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    In the current sale, these animals are or may be breedable:
    Rhinocerose - nature and fire - 5 hours - confirmed able to breed
    Passimian - nature and fire - 5 hours - confirmed breedable
    Passionate Prancer - 5 hours - Earth and Fire - confirmed breedable
    Valentiger ????? Says not breedable, but was breedable in the past - Super Rare, 16 hours, earth and fire
    Heartvark - breedable all the time, also earth and fire
    Matripony?????? only combo is Smitten Kitten and Love Dove, but I don't know if you can currently get it using that combo or not
    Valenswine ????? possibly breedable using Earth and Water
    Crowmantic ???? possibly breedable using Dark and Nature
    Lovebird ???? possibly breedable using Dark and Nature
    Cozy Cuddler ????? possibly breedable using Earth and Fire
    Cuddly Cub ?????? possibly breedable using Earth and Fire
    Warmheart ?? might be breedable using earth and fire - 5 hour time
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    I can confirm you can breed the Cozy Cuddler, Valentiger and Passionate Prancer. My Love Dove and Smitten Kitten are not showing up in the breeding den so I don't think Matripony is breedable atm.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    I can confirm you can breed the Cozy Cuddler, Valentiger and Passionate Prancer. My Love Dove and Smitten Kitten are not showing up in the breeding den so I don't think Matripony is breedable atm.
    I'm glad you got the ones you did! I wasn't able to get a Cozy Cuddler, but I got two Valentigers, which I was very happy about. I didnt have one of those on any of my accounts.

Kind of a dirty trick that they didn't let us try for Matripony. Out of all the horses in the game, she is one of the most plain, though, in my opinion. I would have expected a wedding horse to be a little fancier.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234