Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Sales

Fashion Designer

Weekly Sales

The weekly sales that they have been offering have been good, but unfortunately most of the animals are wildly expensive, and the vast majority are not breedable. I should have posted to let everyone know - the Dusk Harpy from the recent sale was breedable. I got 4 of them! Too bad I don't have room to keep all of them. I can't expand fast enough - it costs too many coins for each expansion. In the future I can try to post which animals are breedable if anyone is interested. Please let me know.

I can't wait to see which new animals they put on sale tomorrow. Hopefully at least one of them can be bred. Everything they have been releasing recently has been of the Mythic type.

Fashion Designer
    The Easter Estuary habitat that is currently on sale in the market is a good deal at only 100 gems. Although it only holds 4 animals, it is still half the price of other 4 animal habitats, which are usually 200 gems each. It is rather limited, though, in that it only holds Earth and nature animals. Virtually every habitat they have had on sale for the last couple months has held Earth and Nature. They really need to offer some Fire habitats. None of the current sale animals are breedable.

Fashion Designer
    Regal Wave is a common animal currently on sale in the market. You can breed it using Earth and Water. I?ve bred 3 since Friday. 5 hour breeding time, same as Rainguin, which is also possible with this combo. Imperial Fox and Sky King are not breedable.

Executive Chef
    So no sales anymore? I need them to get habitats. Come on, people. Figure it out.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    The Station Dalmatian and the Captain K9 are currently on sale. Just a heads up that these are breedable if you don't want to spend the gems to get them. Saintly Bernard is bred by combinging Dalmatian and K9.
    Station Dalmatian (breed Earth + Fire)

Captain K9 (breed Earth + Nature)

Saintly Bernard (breed Station Dalmatian + Captain K9)
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Finally managed to breed a Saintly Bernard on one account before time ran out.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Chrsantheram is breedable with Fire and Nature. You can also get a Blazelisk with this combo.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Chrsantheram is breedable with Fire and Nature. You can also get a Blazelisk with this combo.
    I bred one Chrysanteram is all, but a ton of Blazelisks, which are also available on the Spin to Win. Kind of silly. Keep using this combo in hopes of getting a Chrysantheram that I can keep as a baby. Anyone else having any luck?

Should I just quit posting since no one ever replies?

Fashion Designer
    For heck's sake - they forgot to include the habitat in this week's sale. The splash screen shows a habitat for sale, but nothing is in the market. Quality control is seriously lacking at this place.

The mega sale has not started yet. It should begin on Monday I believe.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast