Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Spin to Win Updates

Liked the Yak-O-Lantern-2, Chipskunk-1, Pumpkin Panda-1 and am unsure of the purple bird as it is similar to the Frightengale baby and will miss it this week. The runes, apples and coins are great. Decor has been off and on, but that?s personal preference. Too many Sweet Steps! Fall Flagstone tiles are nice, but wish we could win more Magnolia Tiles (Spring Saplings 03/2024 Leaderboard) x4 as I like them but have little use for just 4.

Would love to see: some sea mixes (hoping to win the grotto) like Wolfish/ Ocean Otter/ Lily Drake / Coastal Kirin. Swan Princess, or something similar to the Bead Stead and Aries designs. Love the Celestial Lord and Royal Thorn Dasher, the animals are gorgeous!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidfaery99 View Post
    Liked the Yak-O-Lantern-2, Chipskunk-1, Pumpkin Panda-1 and am unsure of the purple bird as it is similar to the Frightengale baby and will miss it this week. The runes, apples and coins are great. Decor has been off and on, but that?s personal preference. Too many Sweet Steps! Fall Flagstone tiles are nice, but wish we could win more Magnolia Tiles (Spring Saplings 03/2024 Leaderboard) x4 as I like them but have little use for just 4.

Would love to see: some sea mixes (hoping to win the grotto) like Wolfish/ Ocean Otter/ Lily Drake / Coastal Kirin. Swan Princess, or something similar to the Bead Stead and Aries designs. Love the Celestial Lord and Royal Thorn Dasher, the animals are gorgeous!
    The Yak-o-Lantern has a really cute animation when you feed it. The purple bird is the Eerie Owl, which is pretty cool, too, especially when you grow it up. Sorry you missed out on it this time around.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    This weeks' animals are the Aurora Boarealis, which has a cute animation, too, the Jellyflash, Punk Skunk, whch is breedable, and the Hibearnate, which I like the fall colors of.
    Nice amounts of food available, and 5 runes is way better than the 2 they were offering for a while.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

*edit

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    This weeks' animals are the Aurora Boarealis, which has a cute animation, too, the Jellyflash, Punk Skunk, whch is breedable, and the Hibearnate, which I like the fall colors of.
    Nice amounts of food available, and 5 runes is way better than the 2 they were offering for a while.
    They’re adorable! I think my favorite is the Jellyflash! The Boarealis is adorable and I don’t want to evolve it again, I love the baby and junior sizes. Love that they included an autumn element as well, it may help with the battlegrounds. Going to try for Cursed Rose if they don’t take your suggestion to add it to the wheel!

Limited availability to breed:
    1. Tanzantelope : Element: (��Traveler, ��Water)
    Tanzantelope (breed: Earth + Water) originally released in an old March 10th event. Rarity: Super Rare, Cost: Sale-600 gems Forum-1,200 gems. Waited to post until I was sure it was available.

2. Giza Camel:Elements (Egypt/Dark)
    Breed: Dark + Earth . Started yesterday, hoping sale continues past leaderboard ending. Unsure if it was always available or if the mark was just removed which made me check. Success first try: Dream Bat Lvl 10 (Dark/Earth) + Racmoon (Dark + Earth) = 8hrs Breed/8hrs Hatch.

2A. Dark/Earth Options:
    1. Dusk Ox (5 Hours Breed/Hatch Time)| Evolution Time: 5 hours
    2. Ground Squirrel (5hrs B/H) | Evolution 5hrs
    3. Racmoon (9hrs breed/9Hatch) | Evo 6hrs
    4. Dream Bat (13hrs B/H) | Evo 13hrs
    5. Gargolem (15Hrs B/H) | Evo 18hrs
    6. Pygmy Giraffe (17Hrs B/H) | Evo 21hrs

3. Unsure if limited availability or not: Lemurcury (Space/Earth) and Plutopus (Space/Water) - accidental in Tanzantelope backwards. Cannot see Cacturn under sales, unsure if it is available. Original release: Planetary Pals Event.
    3a. Cacturn breed: Plutopus and Lemurcury.
    3b. Plutopus: breed: water/earth (11 hours B/H).
    3c. Lemurcury: breed: water/earth (8 hours B/H).

4. Unsure if limited or if multiple people are currently breeding at the moment: Lullabison and Tubacan
    4a. Lullabison (music/earth). Breed: Fire + Earth. 12Hr Breed/Hatch Time | 13Hr Evo
    4b. Melodeer (music/nature). Breed: Lullabison and Tubacan (likely unavailable).
    4c. Tubacan (music/fire). Breed: E/F or F/E? (Thread for original event was confusing).

Fashion Designer
    The Lemurcury and Plutopus are breedable all the time, but the Caturn is not.
    Same for Lullabison and Tubacan - always available, but the Melodeer is not.
    They have quite a few of these sets over the years where you had to breed the first two and then use those 2 to breed the 3rd, but for some reason they have removed the 3rds from the market.

I usually check the forum all the time, but I was sick for a few days and didn't check in - so sad I didn't see your post about the Tanzantelope as it is quite pretty when it is all grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    The Lemurcury and Plutopus are breedable all the time, but the Caturn is not.
    Same for Lullabison and Tubacan - always available, but the Melodeer is not.
    They have quite a few of these sets over the years where you had to breed the first two and then use those 2 to breed the 3rd, but for some reason they have removed the 3rds from the market.

I usually check the forum all the time, but I was sick for a few days and didn't check in - so sad I didn't see your post about the Tanzantelope as it is quite pretty when it is all grown up.
    Thank you! I am sorry you missed the Tanzantelope, and I hope you feel better!

Spin To Win; 03-25-24 March 25th 2024 (Tuesday)

1. Grand Prize: Ribbon Gibbon * (Dark/Earth) | Origin Spin to Win, Unbreedable
    2. 25k Coins
    3. 5 Realm Runes
    4. Snowmanatee * (Water/Earth)
    5. 5000 Apples
    6. 4x Tiles (playing cards)
    7. Present Pheasant * (Nature/Fire)
    8. 7500 Apples
    9. 75k Coins
    10. Merry Meerkat * (Nature/Fire)
    11. Candy Cane Decor (small 1x1)
    12. 2000 Apples

I am rather happy with the food and runes, it seems back and forth with 2k/5k and 5k/7.5k. Personally not a fan of the decor. It seems they are mostly re-using old Spin to Win’s and releasing animals around the time of year they previously did in the Featured Shop although Value Packs seem to differ a bit time wise. I wish they would add slightly different decor similar to last weeks leaderboard pond decor, or bring back habitats as you mentioned they used to have/ I have seen in some of the original forum quest threads. Perhaps at the end of the year there can be a Spin to Win on limited breedable animals for the year for people who missed limited time animals and events. Would still love to see more 2015 releases and Quadruple Habitats.

I do not believe the Unicorgi, Little Fawn, Dread Panda or Haka Kiwi are breedable, but would check Dread Panda again. The Unicorgi forum page has not been updated since the Storybook release (very few early game 2015/2016).
    Last edited by rabidfaery99; 03-27-24 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Typo/ Mobile

Farm Supplier
    Did anyone manage to breed the Tanzantalope. I tried to breed it on 3 of my accounts but wasn't successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    Did anyone manage to breed the Tanzantalope. I tried to breed it on 3 of my accounts but wasn't successful.
    Yes, I got 2. Posted after the first one. Many Rainguin fails. (Trying for Painted Turtle now; should be limited).

Farm Supplier
    That's great, glad you were able to. She's beautiful. I think its difficult to breed new animals on the higher levels.
    I had a lot of Frost fang fails and a few Rainguin fails. Even tried with Pearl Peryton and Rock rhino that a player suggested on this forum, the last time the Tanzantalope was available to breed but I wasn't successful. The Tanzantalope is available in the value pack today but its more expensive to buy then it was last week. Better luck next time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast