Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Castle Story 04/06: Beauty is a Beast | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    I finished the mansion because I actually kind of wanted the food drops…. It’s been a couple of days and I’m still getting event items. … Is this going to switch over soon, or is this a glitch?
    It switches over after the event is over for *everyone*, so even though you have completed the event, there are some people who started the event a couple days late, so it doesn't end for them at the same time. I wish that we had a timer or something that told us when the event is completely over as I never remember from event to event. I think you can wait up to 2 days to start the event, so if it started on a Thursday at 11:00 PDT, the latest someone could start would be Saturday at 11:00 PDT, is that correct? And if it finished on Saturday at 6:00 PDT, then does that mean it was over for everyone on Monday at 6:00 PDT? Some clarification would be very helpful as this question (why haven't I started receiving the promised drops yet?) comes up Every. Single. Time.

Executive Chef
    I know it's listed on page 1, but it's hard to believe Leona the Beast is a 7 day collection. Her drops aren't that great.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I know it's listed on page 1, but it's hard to believe Leona the Beast is a 7 day collection. Her drops aren't that great.
    As my account is new, I was really excited about Leona's drops. I purchased multiple energy and event item packs to be able to finish the event. I probably spent $60-70. I guess I didn't pay attention to realize that Leone has a 7 day collection. Now I'm pretty bummed. Invested a lot of real money for very little payoff. Will have to pay more attention in the future.

New Resident
    I can't seem to store my Flower Tangles... anybody have an idea about that?? Do I really have to chop them all to clear space??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anniejb1 View Post
    I can't seem to store my Flower Tangles... anybody have an idea about that?? Do I really have to chop them all to clear space??
    Yes, or you can dot them around your gameboard as deco’s.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There was an ingame pop up which says that there is now Beast Beau in the market for 300 gems. Available till the end of the event in 2 days.

Nightclub Owner
    Beast Beau
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This handsome fellow is so grateful that you freed his beloved Leona! He'll might give you Coins, Mushrooms, or Glimmerdust, with a rare chance to give Enchanter's Essence and more!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 300 Gems
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (300), Mushrooms, Glimmerdust, Enchanter's Essence
    Events: Beauty Is A Beast - April 2023
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There was an ingame pop up which says that there is now Beast Beau in the market for 300 gems. Available till the end of the event in 2 days.
    Nevermind - found it.

300 gems is pretty steep for mushrooms.

Farm Supplier
    Surprise…. Leona gave me an Expansion Permit today, also a trade ticket.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314