Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bakery Story: ADD ME / Apr-June 2023

Hi..so I'm looking for neighbors for my mom. While she was out of town, I was watching her bakery and restaurant, as well as mine, and after awhile I couldn't keep up with the social demand. Her star rating dropped and she ended up losing a lot of neighbors.

I'm looking for goal players who send goal parts during the goal and basic parts between goals. And accepts material requests. She needs help to complete these goals.
    She's level 70+ on bakery & 99 on restaurant..daily player..does the goals and sends goal parts..is usually at a 3 or 4 star rating. Tries to make sure you get the right gift. Accepts material requests too.

GOAL PLAYERS please help me fix this.
    Her ID: hotchocolate510
    It's the same on restaurant story too.

I'm 74 on bakery and 99 on restaurant. Daily player. I do goals. Send goal parts during goal and basic parts between goals. Accept all requests. I tip when I can.. sometimes I post on the wall sometimes I don't. I respond to my news feed and wall first.

My ID: JSKELLLZ39
    (It has 3 L's on accident) and is the same for restaurant story.

New Resident
    Level 99 account: oddalyssa

I gift: Goal parts and Basic parts

I tip when I can!

Looking for high level neighbors who do GOALS

Lvl99 , at 50 neighbors right now, need more active ones Accepting goal players only who send basic parts in between. Dont care about the daily tipping, Im a 3 star right now(I tip when I can) , just send gifts and accept requests as I do )

ADD ME: Lovebug20xo

Thank you!

New Resident
    Looking for 3&4 star players with a similar play style to mine. Higher levels preferred but I’m willing to accept lower levels if they plan on doing goals in the future and understand the goal grind. I guess the best way to describe it is hardcore and picky. I know many players are not compatible with this play style but that’s okay. My internet is kinda slow so I keep my neighbor list small so I can tip and gift all my neighbors regularly without wasting too much time. This is why gifting and answering request is so important to me, I don’t have a large pool of neighbors to ask for help so if I have to decline too many gifts I get delayed or have to use gems.

I do both 14day and 5day goals. I NEVER want food and most old ovens are locked away for me so I never want old goal parts. I collect basic parts after I’m done building goal parts. I prefer to silent tip and I prefer not to write on walls unless I need something. I don’t mind sending neighbors the specific gift they ask for. It’s best to write requests on my wall if you want something specific. With my internet speed, it’s too time consuming to read everyone’s wall every day.

I’m looking for players who will do the following:

1. Hold gifts on Tuesday in preparation for the 14 day goal (unless specified otherwise).
    2. Hold gifts on Wednesday in preparation for the 5 day goal (unless specified otherwise).
    3. Decline gift requests that are older than 3 days especially if they are for old goals.
    4. Will be around within 4 hours of the start of new goal to answer requests. (I’m in the US Eastern time zone)
    5. Gifts what I ask for.
    6. Tip regularly. (It doesn’t have to be every day, just often enough to not feel one sided.)
    7. Answer requests in a timely manner.

I’m happy to do all these things in return for neighbors. If you add me, please let me know you came from the forums.

ID: BakeryVI

Thank you

Id: carmen1963

I focus on gifts... not a wall writer or tipper (unless needed for a goal).

ID: niknakpaddie

TIA!

Hi there! Looking for active players. A lot of my neighbors don?t play much anymore! I always participate in the goals and gift🤍
    ID: alex95999599

Farm Supplier
    4-star player, checking in multiple times a day. I'm a silent tipper but always tip back and respond quickly to basic + goal parts requests. I also mass gift goal parts daily unless otherwise asked.

Looking for neighbours who 1) consistently play goals and/or 2) actively fulfill parts requests. I don't expect tips or notes to be left on my wall, although I welcome both if you like to do so.

ID is Naya2017

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456