Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Game will not load

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Thanks Judy. I have done most of it. Maybe deleting is the way to go but that takes forever sigh. It?s so hard to have interest when this is happening. I actually hope there isn?t an expansion soon lol
    I deleted because I had Two thousand neighbours ... I was full if I tried to add someone it would say you have to delete someone first.

But if I went to profile it would say 801 neighbors.. I think that was the number.

Only pets I have out are my nine Show Ponies
    Five cats and Cupid fairy.
    Three beavers
    Six large cats.... going to likely store these.
    One fisherman.

So 24 walking pets.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-18-23 at 06:46 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Still unable to get in. Now 5 days of hitting try again, uninstalling and reinstalling. Going into airplane mode, clearing cache, etc. it's time to move on. Support states they are investigating and to have patience.

I say this, not to offend anyone though, but what good really comes of deleting neighbours? Other than maybe the game cache or visiting other neighbours runs a bit smoother, it doesn't seem to actually help the game at all regarding the connection issues. Even with deleting neighbours I am still struggling to get the game to work, and to add to that the game has worsened still, despite deleting some neighbours.

It is good advice to take and do though anyway, but not a solve or seems to help for the issue at hand at all especially when it seems it's actually an internal issue of some kind within the game.

I don't mean to offend anyone truly. It is still good advice to take anyway. But at this point I've tried everything recommended and it hasn't helped me with the connection issues at all. Like I've said, I've noticed an increase of connection issues actually. And that is me with having just above 200 neighbours. I actually had over 230-50 up to 7 months ago. Again it has never caused me issues before this year, so I cannot imaging it being that all of a sudden either. Let alone still be causing me even more problems after having finally deleted well over 10-25 of those within this past year.

I'm at a loss of what to do, the issue still persists and continues to get even worse at times and nothing has been done on their end to "fix" it yet.. us as players have done everything we possibly could and nothing particularly helps it from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I deleted because I had Two thousand neighbours ... I was full if I tried to add someone it would say you have to delete someone first.

But if I went to profile it would say 801 neighbors.. I think that was the number.

Only pets I have out are my nine Show Ponies
    Five cats and Cupid fairy.
    Three beavers
    Six large cats.... going to likely store these.
    One fisherman.

So 24 walking pets.
    I don?t have all my animals out. But what?s the point then. It?s a farm lol 🤪

Angry Can?t get into game on iPhone

I can?t sign into game unless I restart my phone at least 2 times and even then I sometimes can?t get on. Anyone else having issues?. Trying to sign on one last time to tell my gifting neighbors I?m quitting until this is resolved at this point.
    Last edited by Paul__; 07-23-23 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Removed support comms

This is a known issue. Moving to the designated thread to be added to the report. Also, please do not share support comms in the forums. Thanks.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Once again I can?t get in!

Beyond frustrating. Looking to give up. It?s the ONLY game or app I have problems with ☹️

I can get into my baby account so it?s not my phone. I?ve have been locked out all day.

If you are experiencing issues logging in, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Moving to the designated thread. Please do not make multiple threads about the same topic. Thanks!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast