Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Game will not load

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Here we go again. The end of the Pink Cowboy and I haven't been able to get in again. I worked hard on this one with all the crashing and now it seems I won't be getting the pink cowboy. What's going on with this game?
    I'm still having such a hard time...I honestly feel like quitting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I'm still having such a hard time...I honestly feel like quitting.
    I got in for a couple of days and now, July 12, I got kicked out and have been trying for hours to get back in. About to submit a new ticket for support.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m having the same problem. I can’t get in to play. I’ve been having trouble for the last couple of weeks but today it just won’t let me log in at all. Hopefully the issue is being addressed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I’m having the same problem. I can’t get in to play. I’ve been having trouble for the last couple of weeks but today it just won’t let me log in at all. Hopefully the issue is being addressed.
    I've been kicked out again. Submitted a ticket and they say they are addressing this issue and to be patient. I'm losing my patience. This has been ongoing and no resolutions.

Rhino Keeper
    I have issue everyday getting into this game and it just blames my connection which is untrue. My connection is fine and other games have no problems. The game should be honest about what the real issue is, it’s definitely not my connection. There is also a problem with it rolling back, sometimes I have to repeat everything I just did 3 times over. It’s very frustrating. It often happens when someone visits my island. That shouldn’t be my problem.

Now I won the pink bucket of shells in the leaderboard event. And the game crashed and stole my bucket. It’s nowhere to be found. Now I can’t even use the bucket to win the event. There is no way I’m buying another bucket after being scammed by the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I got kicked out again Friday July 14 and haven't been able to get in and it is Sunday. They are closed so no help. There is definitely something wrong with this game. My internet connection is fine. So now for 3 days no progress on any event. I think there are too many events at the same time. I don't accept new neighbors anymore and was working on deleting a bunch. This is frustrating.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    It is not your fault but here are a few things you can do until there is a fix for the game.

You can try deleting and re installing the app.
    When you do finally get in ....

Store some of your animated decorations.
    Store some pets.
    Cut inactive neighbours and I sadly cut many neighbours that I knew played and I apologize to the players I cut.

I covered most of my farm with Paths.
    If I take pets out of storage ... I put pets in storage.
    If I take a decoration out something is put in the cellar.

I just keep hitting the try again button to connect.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying to get in since Friday continually. If I ever get in I will store pets, decorations, etc. I just can't get in. I have an open ticket but say they are investigating the issue and consider it resolved. I'm frustrated.

Thanks Judy. I have done most of it. Maybe deleting is the way to go but that takes forever sigh. It?s so hard to have interest when this is happening. I actually hope there isn?t an expansion soon lol

I haven?t gotten it since early today. Yikeserooo

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast