Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Game will not load

I took a break from trying to get back into the game and it's been about a month or longer and I STILL CANT LOG IN. Why do they do this to us? I have played this game since it first came out and it is so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshte View Post
    So this is my one month update. STILL NO ACCESS TO THE GAME FOR LONGER THAN 3 MINUTES. I have reported 3x and am being told "it's a known issue" and "it's being worked on". At this point I can only scratch my head. Could you provide more information? A timeline to fix? What has been done? Is there anything a player can do to help to resolve the issue or improve it? I have deleted all but 2 neighbors. I uninstall and re-install the game several times a week. I have put away all of the display items I'm allowed to on Android. Nothing helps. I remained optimistic that they would fix something with the recent maintenance but nothing has changed even after another uninstall. So disappointed that we hear nothing...starting to wonder if they want people to quit.
    So I have been using a work around for a couple of months to address my log in problem on the Android platform. I open the Settings gear followed by the Apps tab. Then I locate the Farm Story app and click on it once. Once I am in the app I click on the storage button and select empty the cache. I then hit the back arrow key to return to the app and click the open button. The app generally opens the first time with an empty cache. However, you have to remember to empty it every time before you open the game. Also, the first time you do this it will take awhile to load your farm and everything stored on it. The first time I did this, I removed all the decorations and just left the items I was unable to store on Android. I use a Samsung tablet to access the game for clarification. Hope it works for someone.

Until I can get in with one click I'm basically done. I don't have time to waste anymore. The lack of communication and assistance from support is extremely disappointing!

Fashion Designer
    There looks like there's a planned maintenance this weekend so possibly these issues will be addressed.

It looks like the maintenance today was only for the time change. Still getting kicked out of the game randomly. Lost about 35 points in the county fair event this morning when I got kicked out.
    I don?t think the problems will ever be resolved until they upgrade their servers.

Game will not load
    I haven t been able to get into my game since yesterday afternoon. It's just Farm Story 2. All other storm8 games are loading.

Anyone else?

me too

New Resident
    yes, me too
    Since yesterday (29.3.24) nothing works anymore.
    My phone says the game is not compatible (android 14- but haven't updated anything since 2.2.24)
    Been playing the game (with pauses) since 2015- all over now. To fix the problem I tried to uninstall and cannot reinstall.

In addition, I have already written to supprot several times because my water garden does not work - the quest for it does not work either. I always get only standard answers and at the end: we can't do anything for you.

So sad- but finaly the reason to quit

I will no longer use any storm8 games
    Last edited by biofarm03; 03-30-24 at 09:46 AM.

[QUOTE=biofarm03;1711253]yes, me too
    Since yesterday (29.3.24) nothing works anymore.
    My phone says the game is not compatible (android 14- but haven't updated anything since 2.2.24)
    Been playing the game (with pauses) since 2015- all over now. To fix the problem I tried to uninstall and cannot reinstall.

In addition, I have already written to supprot several times because my water garden does not work - the quest for it does not work either. I always get only standard answers and at the end: we can't do anything for you.

So sad- but finaly the reason to quit

I cannot even open the game the back way by accessing the settings and deleting the cache as I described earlier. For the past couple of days I was getting a message about not being connected to the Internet when I attempted to log in. I made the mistake of uninstalling the game in the hopes that it would work again if I reinstalled. Now I get the message that my device is not compatible with the game when I visit the Playstore to download. I am guessing the latest Android system update is preventing game play or download as previously the version available was noted to be outdated. It's odd as I am still able to play Bakery and Restaurant games though. I guess Farmstory is different.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm reading the comments and I'm having the same problem. But is this problem only for Android users?