Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Game will not load

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I?ve been locked out of Farm Story 2 for months & Dragon Story for years. They are working on the problem. Ok🙄🙄

I have no words...not encouraging at all...I don't understand how they can operate. Unprofessional! They don't seem to care about the loyal long time players. 🙁

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I have no words...not encouraging at all...I don't understand how they can operate. Unprofessional! They don't seem to care about the loyal long time players. ��
    Loyal long time players spend less money than loyal very short time players !!
    I think Storm8 has analysed cost-benefit of each games and has decided what is better for the entreprise.

I am out.
    Last edited by Moissonor; 02-13-24 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    Loyal long time players spend lest money than loyal very short time players !!
    I think Storm8 has analysed cost-benefit of each games and has decided what is better for the entreprise.

I am out.
    I think you hit the nail on the head. Me too! Disgraceful.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I have hit try again since shortly after noon.
    I cannot connect to the game.
    So sad.

Update: 10 pm
    I have tried to connect since noon.
    I have deleted game and reinstalled.
    I have powered off.
    No success.

I have no suggestions and I do not know what to do.

Update:
    February 13
    6:30 am
    Have tried for almost two hours this morning.
    No connection.

8 am
    I am connected.
    Happy Happy Face
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-13-24 at 06:22 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It shouldn't have to be this hard! I'm still locked out playing another game because I can?t stand or waste my days clicking try again...they don't care ��

Longest time locked out. I have to admit it doesn?t look good. ☹️☹️☹️
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 02-16-24 at 10:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I was redesigning my garden and all of a sudden my game just crashed. I haven’t been able to get back since yesterday. So does expanding also cause problems? If I ever get back in should I no longer expand? The weird thing is right after I bought my gem ponies in the holiday sale, I have been having the worst luck ever getting into the game. I suggest no one buy gem ponies, they must be cursed or something. I saw that some people can’t get back into storm8 games for years, so I don’t think they are going to fix anything if people have told them for years now & they don’t give any update’s about the situation. I’m surprised the game can stay in the App Store tbh. I haven’t seen any downloads/updates to the game since I’ve started playing again. Most games have constant updates that you have to download. That’s really strange. At this point it’s play or pay at your own risk of losing the option to even log in. It makes me sad cuz this is the only mobile game I even like to play anymore but then again and it might be my last because someone told me once with these mobile games, they can pull the plug at anytime and u just lose everything u paid for. Doesn’t seem fair or honest.

Rhino Keeper
    One more thing…I have been researching what could be going on and I came across some lore about farm story one, the first farm story game. I didn’t know about this since I wasn’t around when the first farm story came out. Apparently, people were getting locked out of farm story one…so what they did was start farm story two and made everyone start a brand new farm. The people who were at a high level all had to start from scratch in order to keep playing their favorite game. So what I’m saying is their solution is most likely going to be starting farm story 3. Can u imagine? The more people getting locked out, the more of a chance there will be a whole new game instead of fixing this one. That’s what u have to look forward to. Just a theory I have. My dragon story won’t even load now but there’s no way I’d start over again.

Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    One more thing?I have been researching what could be going on and I came across some lore about farm story one, the first farm story game. I didn?t know about this since I wasn?t around when the first farm story came out. Apparently, people were getting locked out of farm story one?so what they did was start farm story two and made everyone start a brand new farm. The people who were at a high level all had to start from scratch in order to keep playing their favorite game. So what I?m saying is their solution is most likely going to be starting farm story 3. Can u imagine? The more people getting locked out, the more of a chance there will be a whole new game instead of fixing this one. That?s what u have to look forward to. Just a theory I have. My dragon story won?t even load now but there?s no way I?d start over again.
    This sounds very logical, I'm fully expanded, started having problems early last year. A lot more graphics and yes I bought a 6th show pony at Christmas...I've only been on a few hours here and there. It's really sad. But I like you will never ever start over again!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718