Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Game will not load

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Game will not load

I haven?t been able to get into my game since this morning. Anyone else?? Sigh

Rhino Keeper
    It's happening today. I've been trying for hours. It's definitely this game. It happens a lot. I submitted a ticket

I have been unable to get in since this morning...ugh

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Got kicked out today, June 13, and still not able to get in. It's the end of a game too. Very frustrating to say the least.

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go again. The end of the Pink Cowboy and I haven't been able to get in again. I worked hard on this one with all the crashing and now it seems I won't be getting the pink cowboy. What's going on with this game?

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Here we go again. The end of the Pink Cowboy and I haven't been able to get in again. I worked hard on this one with all the crashing and now it seems I won't be getting the pink cowboy. What's going on with this game?
    I'm still having such a hard time...I honestly feel like quitting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I'm still having such a hard time...I honestly feel like quitting.
    I got in for a couple of days and now, July 12, I got kicked out and have been trying for hours to get back in. About to submit a new ticket for support.

Rhino Keeper
    I keep getting kicked out and then can't get in for a day at least. I force close, restart my iPad and Wi-Fi. I put in airplane mode and get a fresh connection. I clear the cache. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. This is happening more and more and it is FRUSTRATING. I have submitted tickets too. Eventually it will open something needs to change. I am deleting neighbors hoping that will help. I'm at level 100.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I keep getting kicked out and then can't get in for a day at least. I force close, restart my iPad and Wi-Fi. I put in airplane mode and get a fresh connection. I clear the cache. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. This is happening more and more and it is FRUSTRATING. I have submitted tickets too. Eventually it will open something needs to change. I am deleting neighbors hoping that will help. I'm at level 100.
    I put most of my pets and animated decorations away.
    I also deleted hundreds of neighbours.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I put most of my pets and animated decorations away.
    I also deleted hundreds of neighbours.
    I was kicked out again yesterday and still can't get in. I've done everything to get back in. I'm going to, when I get back in, store my animated decorations and delete more neighbors. I don't accept anymore neighbor requests. This is happening every week for days. Im submitting another ticket.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast