Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 04/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (April 2023)

Rhino Keeper
    Have those pups and kitty in storage because no great drops. And I can?t clear land fast enough for the story lines we get, so nothing of interest. Other items in storage, too. But fairy is cute but not to get 4 items, I don?t need. So I concur with the others. Hopefully next month.

Farm Supplier
    Prize splashscreen now shows Energy dropping

Fashion Designer
    I don't have any of these items, but I don't want any of them, either. Highly disappointing month.

Farm Supplier
    First collection from my butterfly…..
    No energy…. Only black flag �� for petals…..

Host(ess)

Videos for Cabbages

I do not care what the 4 items are you have to get. I need the prize or fairy for the energy. I used 23 of my 25 cabbages on a dog today and collecting 2 cabbages a day from my huts are not going to be enough to get 3 more tent items in less than a month. I really do miss the videos they used to have to get more cabbages. I wish they would bring those back.
    Annabelle
    ID: HomeDesign1980 for Home Design, Castle Story, Fashion Story

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I couldn?t resist adding the merry go round to my amusement park - it?s animated!

Attachment 68636
    That looks great Giselle! Your park keeps growing and offering new attractions to your inhabitants. I bet they enjoy the new ride. 😊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeDesign1980 View Post
    I do not care what the 4 items are you have to get. I need the prize or fairy for the energy. I used 23 of my 25 cabbages on a dog today and collecting 2 cabbages a day from my huts are not going to be enough to get 3 more tent items in less than a month. I really do miss the videos they used to have to get more cabbages. I wish they would bring those back.
    Fairly quickly after getting my 2nd cabbage hut I chose to spend no cabbages till I had enough to get multiple tent objects per month. It takes patience and a strong sense of will power. Since I did that I’m not so worried about using a few to feet high value items. But when I first started playing CS the energy droppers would be offered in the tent, with no requirement to collect items that most players don’t need just to get an energy dropper. I got lots of my alicorns from tent, then things changed. (I think it’s just a way to make us buy more gems to buy extra cabbages, the game is becoming much more expensive to play now. I’ve been playing for about 7 yrs and don’t like some of the changes, including videos!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    That looks great Giselle! Your park keeps growing and offering new attractions to your inhabitants. I bet they enjoy the new ride. ��
    Thank you so much! I'm all about the look of my kingdom - after so many years playing, I can pick and choose based on optics instead of drops. I've also been lucky enough in prior years to pick up a lot of alicorns (and kitsucorns) from the tent.

Farm Supplier
    3rd collection from Butterfly Faerie....
    No energy..... just black flag for petals....

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    3rd collection from Butterfly Faerie....
    No energy..... just black flag for petals....
    Leave this with me as I have flagged it with the team.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast