Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story ADD ME: April - June 2023

Active level 99 player. I do all goals, gift goal parts and gift basic parts between goals. I accept all material requests when they show up. If you send the wrong thing, I'm not going to freak out lol. My ID: JSKELLLZ39
    (there are 3 L's on accident)

My mom is also an active level 99 goal player, gifts parts, tips, and accepts material requests.
    Her ID: hotchocolate510

Farm Supplier
    ID:beachinhawaii
    Active level 98 player, took a break and returned to few active neighbors.
    Tip those who visit my wall when I get the chance but other wise not a big tipper. I accept request multiple times a day. For gifts i usually send basic or goal parts and I participate in all goals!
    Feel free to add me on Bakery Story too.

New Resident
    I'm a daily player
    JoeiB23

New Resident
    Daily player. I do goals, accept all material requests, silent tip..tip you back if you tip me.
    Looking for nice neighbors who gift goals parts and accept my material requests.

My ID: xyoda5
    My little sister's ID: paigex19

I do not have time to tip, sorry, not sorry�� I mass gift GOAL parts for 14 day goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I answer requests daily, so please use your request button for other parts. I don?t care how may stars you have or what level you are, I accept all. I only delete neighbors who stop playing. ID Judgejudyfan

I don't do tips but I send goal parts for the 14 day goals. I mass gift the 14 day parts. I don't take requests on my page but if you hit request tab, I answer daily I prefer to get parts but I'm happy with any gift sent. ID: verne612

my friend code is Arcadance24
    if that doesnt work try kaiitlynnmarie i cant really tell. looking for active people

Sorry, no longer adding neighbours
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-24-23 at 05:34 PM. Reason: merged posts - reminder that you can edit your original posts in this thread! :)

New Resident
    I silent tip daily and send mass gifts daily. I will honor specific gift requests when possible. I always respond to materials request. No special level neighbors. Just neighbors that enjoy playing the game. ID:krmay

New Resident
    Hi,
    I'm a level: 99 daily player from the Netherlands, my ID: wennie81
    Looking for neighbors (active players who do goals)
    I accept parts request everyday, but not a frequent tipper. I send gifts daily (mass gifting, goal parts).

Feel free to add me.
    Because of different timezone, gifting is not always at the "start of the day".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast