View Poll Results: How Do You Feel About an Echo Appliance as the Prize for This Goal?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't like it, and would prefer floor decor prizes as usual

27 77.14%
  • I like Echo Appliance prizes, but would also want to be able to buy more independent of the goal

4 11.43%
  • I like it and want to see Echo Appliances as more prizes in the future

6 17.14%
  • I neither like nor dislike having Echo Appliances as prizes (neutral opinion)

0 0%
  • Other (please leave feedback in the comments)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Basketball Madness - March 31st, 2023 (5 days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Based on a previous 5-day goal, it looks like the prize will be an Echo Sweet Shot Oven appliance. Since it's a prize, there's only one made available, unless the team will be offering this appliance in a future sale.

I did note the (mostly negative) feedback on the last 5-day goal about the appliance-as-a-prize, but it always helps to have some numbers, so I'll be adding a poll to this thread to gather more community feedback on this concept.

EDIT: The poll is live, and will close in 5 days. Votes are anonymous and the poll is multiple choice (you may vote for more than one response). If you are on a mobile device: please choose 'View Desktop Site' from your browser settings, or scroll to the bottom of the page and tap 'View Full Site' to be able to see and vote on the poll. Each participant is allowed to vote only once.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 04-03-23 at 08:23 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    I did/will not finish this goal. To me this one is no reward for us players at all.

I suspect they will be offering this 'PRIZE' appliance for sale for gems at some point. I don't want to try to master recipes with only one appliance. And I definitely don't want to be buying appliances for gems. Too bad I didn't see this ploy before they played it with the gas stove. At least I didn't fall for it twice.
    Last edited by Zxtra1; 04-04-23 at 09:26 AM.
    This just an extra account I use to post, my real/main bakery and restaurant are not associated with this ID.

New Resident
    Can anyone explain the echo appliances? I just finished the goal and got this oven which is exactly like the sweet shot ovens I already had. Just like with the gas stove from the last challenge. The only difference is the recipes are unlocked again so you have to start over.

I actually like that we sometimes get an appliance for finishing a 5 day goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thisthumb View Post
    Can anyone explain the echo appliances? I just finished the goal and got this oven which is exactly like the sweet shot ovens I already had. Just like with the gas stove from the last challenge. The only difference is the recipes are unlocked again so you have to start over.
    Echo appliances are a way for players who missed the original release to be able to access the appliance and its recipes when they would otherwise remain locked indefinitely.

I don't mind the echo stoves as prizes for the 5-day goals, especially if the other option is a 1x1 floor deco, but it would be nice to be able to buy multiple to make leveling the recipes easier.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Poll is now closed - thank you to everyone who voted

The thread will remain open for comments if you would like to voice additional feedback.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12